PSP Survey

I got a e-mail form the Playstation Underground and they have a survey for the PSP here are some questions I was asked:

Here is the concept for potential new PSP software called "Talkman."

Talkman is a software that will transform the PSP into a language translator and education device. It will have an animated character called "Max" to interact with the device. Using a provided microphone and UMD disk, the user will be able to say words and phrases in one language and the PSP will translate those into a different language. Talkman will help you learn new languages and communicate on your trips abroad.

How appealing is the concept of the Talkman software to you?

Here are some of the top features that the Talkman software will offer. How appealing is each of the following features to you?

"Talk" mode which will turn the PSP into a translator that will support travel-related conversation

"Game" mode where it will be possible to learn foreign languages using games for listening and correct pronunciation

Access to "travel tools" like an alarm, world clock, unit converter, etc.

Use of a wi-fi connection to update word lists, upload comments, and use the PSP as a dictionary

Bookmark function - this will allow quick access to regularly visited places within the "Talk" mode. It can be set to categories, or even individual responses

Receiving replies, addition of emotional levels if necessary - users will be able to have the translated responses from the people they are communicating with. Three levels of emotion can be used: positive, negative and regular

Paraphrase of conversation

Voice input and output (along with text)

Listening Game - This involves listening to multiple sets of "voice + meaning" in advance and choosing the right meaning to the randomly played voice

Pronunciation Game - The character Max will evaluate how well your pronunciation sounds to a native's ear

Voice memo (this will record voice memos whenever required)

Burglar alarm (this will shout "Help!" in the local language)

Unit converter (this will convert currency, length, weight, temperature, etc., into local units)

Voice album (this will allow you to record voices, add face icons, memos, etc., and paste them onto a world map just like an album)

World clock

Alarm

Which of the following would be the most appealing features of the Talkman software to you? (Check all that apply.)

Travel tools

Game mode

Talk mode

None of the above

Interesting... And they asked the usual how often you play your PSP etc...

I got a e-mail form the Playstation Underground and they have a survey for the PSP here are some questions I was asked:

Interesting... And they asked the usual how often you play your PSP etc...

your not supposed to reveal that information,its classified! :no:

It's not that classified considering that Talkman has been available in Japan for ages so it's features are well known.