1. 1. The Best Digital Camera Brand is:

• Canon
    • Casio
    • Nikon
    • Olympus
    • Samsung
    • Sony
    • Other

Not having tried a range of camera's from each make i can't know really.

But from all of the camera i've used and owned the Canon's have always done there job superbly and left me wanting nothing more.

I also had a Sony Cybershot i think, it was top of the range digital compact when it came out and it was also very good.

I'm biased though with a 350D.

for high end dlsr canon and for mid- and pro-range dslr nikon.

i dont use compact.

in general:

leica (m and r-series) and canon (analog-slr)

Edited by redmosquito

Canon for anything SLR|DSLR. I am currently going on Kodak for anything else as my pocket camera is a Kodak and does the trick 99% of the time. ;)

I own a Canon Powershot A520 digital camera and shortly I'll be upgrading to a Canon Digital Rebel XT (DSLR); I haven't run into any problems with Canon. Great products (Y)

I've had an Olympus 35mm Mju2 for about 8 years, an Olympus Stylus verve S (5mp) for about 1 year and I have an Olympus E500 (8mp) which I got a few weeks ago. They have all rocked in their own rights.

I had a fuji finepix 40i when they first came out (I won it in a competition) and it's rubbish compared to any other digis that were around at the same time (needless to say it's now dead)

Canon & Nikon

I'd be happy with either

I've recently got a Canon S80 to replace my Sony DSC-V3 which i never had much luck with.

And my old Canon A310 is still working fine, considering where it's went.

on a latter note, my brother says they had a problem with the Canon 350D, an abberation in the lens or something and Canon are offering free replacements to fix the fault.

not quite sure, it is from my brother who is pretty pessimistic at best and is an avid WWE fan (god why?)

Hasselblad should be obvious :p

There is no such thing as a "best" brand. It's all about the "best" camera. People are just going to vote for what they own, so this poll is moot.

Hasselblad should be obvious :p

There is no such thing as a "best" brand. It's all about the "best" camera. People are just going to vote for what they own, so this poll is moot.

with a lower price, everybody would use it hehe ;)

I'm very happy with my Samsung digital camera... price-quality compared... they're the best. :yes:

Canon makes the best cameras you can buy, but Nikon is right on their ass, and it is really a matter of personal preference. I actually would rather shoot with a Fuji S3 than a D2X or 1Ds Mark II, simply because of its colour reporduction.

Its both Canon and Nikon for me.

Nikon's Point and Shoot really sucks compared to my Canon, yet my D50 SLR is a lot better (and $250 cheaper) then Canon's 350D