Metroid Prime: Hunters - Friend Codes

Hey everyone Im new here, but I;m trying to build my friends codes and get some other games in, other then deathmatch!

Ill add everyone one elses friends code once I get home from school (what better to do in school, other then looking for codes :D )

Heres my code tho -

2362 9077 4304

Im online here and there, so I hope to see you playing!

Hey what's up people?

I just added everyone to my list.

My code is: 0043 6265 6609

I realize that this is kind of a late post, but anyone who posted earlier and still has room on their list please add me.

Hey everyone, i just got the game MPH, and its my fav game! can so people add me, i added everyone so far...

Code: 0559-0241-7033

for everyone that does add me, thanks, and for the people that don't, thats alright

I'm currently running Vista and my Nintendo wifi dongle doesn't work with it, so for the time being I won't be online. I'll add anyone who has added me once I'm back on XP though.

Hi

Here is my friend code:

4853 9888 1452

I will add all others up to this point. Just want to see how the chat thing works. And play against a "friend"

Thanks. :alien:

Sorry 'bout that swiftcloud, i made a game but my girlfriend called and i forgot to turn my DS off so im sorry i left you hanging... i think you were the only person to add my code

Hey, I added everyone and sent out PMs just to make sure you know that I added you. I just got the game and look forward to playing with everyone. My friend code is

just got the game a few hours ago just played 1 match

my code is 4037 9541 6254 im gonna add everybody in the thread

edit: just added everyone who posted before me in thread and sent out pm's to them

if you add me and uve posted after me in thread can u pm me with your code please thnx

Edited by Guyro

i might not be on to some people, coz i got the american version and im in england so the time zones might effect(sp?)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just got game a couple of hours ago: my friend code is :090268459543 my name in the game is: B!GBO!, i will be on today at 8pm so email me if u add me and wanna play at: playboi7777@yahoo.com

Edited by QUE!QUE!