I ran over a rabbit :(

Being a gangster I assumed that run over meant drive by, like ?Yo son, we gonna run JC over tonight?. So you are ignorant one, jeez.

Remember kids, the barrel end of the gun faces you!

I used to feel bad running over critters, then I started driving taxi, and those out of town runs, my cab just becomes a critter magnet, in the last 3 months, Im squished 10 squirrels, 3 raccons, 5 jackrabbits, and a cat.

still feel bad for the poor kitty though

i hit a skunk, but i didnt feel very sad about it cause he got me back. my car smelled for almost a week

I did that once, skunk's revenge. :x

My buddy says he has skunk on him and makes money from it, no idea what he is talking about. That animals smells really bad, no idea how u can make money from it.

lol at some comments...

It's a rabitt, if you would not kill it, a wolf or a owl woul do it :rolleyes:

I had see ppl get killed by avoilding an animal on the road and loosing control of the car...

Don't feel bad...

My buddy says he has skunk on him and makes money from it, no idea what he is talking about. That animals smells really bad, no idea how u can make money from it.

How ironic it is that you have the word 'Turbo' in your name, yet you're slower then my 6-week old kitten

Skunk - cross breed of Cannabis sativa and Cannabis indica. Sativa is the more traditionally smoked outdoor-grown variety which occurs naturally in places like Colombia, Mexico, Thailand and Africa; Indica is a shorter, bushier variety found in Afghanistan. Unlike pure Sativa, the high it gives is slightly heavy, lassitudinous and mongy.

Basically, it's a very strong type of weed. As in, he's selling drugs.

lol at some comments...

It's a rabitt, if you would not kill it, a wolf or a owl woul do it :rolleyes:

I had see ppl get killed by avoilding an animal on the road and loosing control of the car...

Don't feel bad...

Wolf and owls don't eat rabbits, only bears eat them. :no:

Wolf and owls don't eat rabbits, only bears eat them. :no:

Wolfs can eat them, Olws too if it's small...

Wolfs can eat them, Olws too if it's small...

How does a wolf fit down a rabbit, I don't think you know about natural selection man. Check this.

Rabbit

rabbit%203.jpg

Wolf

beaver.gif

How can a wolf eat that? It's far too small and the owl is a damn bird doesn't eat meat.

Owl

pygmy_owl.jpg

How does a wolf fit down a rabbit, I don't think you know about natural selection man. Check this.

Rabbit

Wolf

How can a wolf eat that? It's far too small and the owl is a damn bird doesn't eat meat.

Owl

Um... Like you eat a steak, you don't swallow it all at once (well maybe you do).

And owls do eat meat, like mice (and rabbits).

Oh my I can't even look at the screen as I type this as then I'll burst up an laugh some more, I thought you couldn't get any funnier.

And this is a "wolf" :) I liked that most. That's what you get when you try to breed wolfs with beavers I guess.

Please don't ban him no matter what, he is the most entertaining guy I've ever seen on this forum

Erm that is a beaver not a wolf... :blink:

I think I know how a wolf looks like, a beaver? I beaver is a more like a bear then a wolf dude. People need to open a science book once in a while and read about evolution.

ch_evolution_of_man_and_woman.jpg

dude, you're the most retarded... i'll quote mr_skrillz here.... ######-dumpster i have ever encountered... turn off your computer, study some math and biology and stay the hell away from neowin

there is no way in hell that is a wolf

I think I know how a wolf looks like, a beaver? I beaver is a more like a bear then a wolf dude. People need to open a science book once in a while and read about evolution.

*image*

lol dude either you're messin around or you have some serious issues that need to be looked at (and not by beavers either)