I ran over a rabbit :(

Haha, Primoturbo's almost as good as "TheRock". Whatever happened to that guy anyway? Havent seen him here in yonks.

whats wrong with you for feeling bad about running over a rabbit.. those things couldn't be any more retarded.. evertime i drive down the street there are 20 of them sitting on the grass and soon as they see a car coming they all run in the street.. the funny thing is that when i actually swerve to try and hit them, i always miss.. but the times i just drive normally as if they weren't there.. i've gotten two of at once before.. awesome.

PrimoTurbo are you kidding me?

Let me guess... you're part of Peta.

I think he is... but then again, he says that killing cats and dogs with shovels are alright, but rabbits aren't. :|

That reminds me, not sure if anybody would have seen this on the news but a bloke ran over a cat in his car about 10 times by reversing then going forward again, apparently to make sure it was dead. He got caught on CCTV and they showed it on the news and you could see the cat still moving after like the 3rd running over. He got done for cruelty I think.

Man thats so horrible, I wish someone would run him over :shifty:

Where i live in the UK im forever runing over Squirells, Rabbits and badgers. Theres a serious breeding going on and im just helping the enviroment out by keeping the numbers down.

I also help out at the weekends by shooting squirells and rabbits etc keeping the numbers down.

whats wrong with you for feeling bad about running over a rabbit.. those things couldn't be any more retarded.. evertime i drive down the street there are 20 of them sitting on the grass and soon as they see a car coming they all run in the street.. the funny thing is that when i actually swerve to try and hit them, i always miss.. but the times i just drive normally as if they weren't there.. i've gotten two of at once before.. awesome.

You always have seemed a bit immature.

Fair enough if you hit something, its too late, and nothing could of really been done. But aiming for them isnt even funny.

I feel bad if i run something over, does that make me a retard?

You should turn yourself in, pay the fine and deal with it.

what fine, dunno about there but here rabbits are classed as vermin along with rats and cats

therefore running over a rabbit you dont have to report it.

That's darwin's theory at it's finest, gotta love natural selection!

Besides, that's nothing, I ran over a pig on new years eve, it just turned up in the middle of the road after a huge dip and scared the living bejesus out of me. Dented my car too the little b*stard!

Edited by Axel

It's a thing called human sympathy... I've ran over a rabbit and a bird once and I felt awful, it's the feeling of taking life from something else (other than bugs) that makes most people feel bad :(

RIP Bunny - I'm sorr:(:(

this line was really funny to me for some reason! but yeah, i feel bad for you! i've never done it, but am always paranoid about it. that would eat my conscience alive! but there is nothing you can really do!

RIP BUNNY!:(:(

I ran over a Squirrel once and felt awful about it for at least the rest of the day.

It was not so much the fact that it was a Squirrel than it was the fact that I had ended life itself.

To me life is life, no matter what the creature is.

So I actually can totally relate to you feeling bad Max.

It's a thing called human sympathy... I've ran over a rabbit and a bird once and I felt awful, it's the feeling of taking life from something else (other than bugs) that makes most people feel bad :(

(Y) Exactly.

That's horrible it reminds me of this one time it was raining and I hit this little kid. I don't know why he was out in the rain, in the middle of the road. I probably should have stopped but it was a Monday and 24 was going to start soon so I didn't. I wonder what happened to him.

what a lame thread... so you run over a rabbit? so what. i could understand if it was someones pet but a wild rabit.. christ get a grip :p

what a lame thread... so you run over a rabbit? so what. i could understand if it was someones pet but a wild rabit.. christ get a grip :p

You're right - its a lame thread...but I had to get it out of me.

You always have seemed a bit immature.

Fair enough if you hit something, its too late, and nothing could of really been done. But aiming for them isnt even funny.

I feel bad if i run something over, does that make me a retard?

not immature, weird? yes...

i used the word retarded as an expression.. i don't know what the hell is going through their brains.. when something big that can kill me is coming towards me i move out of the way.

but these rabbits look up as you're arriving and at the last minute they dash out infront of you like they all want to die or something.

do i care? no, do i feel bad? hell no.

its their fault for running under my car.

now let me try and actually run one over.. hmmmm.. they seem to either run away or i miss (lucky them).

i'm not going to waste anymore of my energy for those stupid things.. there's a billion of them down my street and i used to kill them everyday with my pellet gun until the ranch owner came out with a shotgun.. i'd go back and kill, but there's construction now and those bunnies will be moving soon.

:D