Accepted for Vista!

Woo hoo

Dear Microsoft Beta Tester,

We are pleased to offer you an early preview of the Microsoft? Windows? Vista formerly code-name "Longhorn" and Internet Explorer 7 by extending this invitation to join the Windows Vista beta program. Your participation is completely voluntary. Program participants will preview software for the next generation of Windows as well as Longhorn Server, and Internet Explorer 7 for Windows XP. If you choose to participate you will have the opportunity to provide Microsoft with feedback as we continue work on these exciting new releases.

What is Windows Vista?

The next version of Windows promises to be the most secure and intuitive Windows release to date. It delivers on the promise of allowing people to use their computers more effectively and confidently to achieve their goals and pursue their passions. It offers new tools to help protect the integrity of your system and your information, easier ways to find, visualize and organize your information, and provides better integration across applications, devices and systems.

Windows Vista will provide advancements in the following key areas:

A strong focus on the fundamentals of the operating system, including advancements in reliability, performance, deployment, and ease of use.

? Major improvements to help PC users to work smarter and provide exciting new experiences for home users.

? The next-generation developer platform to make it easier for developers to create breakthrough applications.

This is funny ****! LOL one day away from buying a mac mini.

What have you done recently to be accepted to Vista? I thought they weren't inviting anymore, I'm dying to get in! Do you have any tip of what I should do?

What have you done recently to be accepted to Vista? I thought they weren't inviting anymore, I'm dying to get in! Do you have any tip of what I should do?

There was a blog on MSDN about how to get in, you gave the guy your email he got you in.

There was a blog on MSDN about how to get in, you gave the guy your email he got you in.

Congrats man, you reckon you could pass on my e-mail address to "the guy" :shiftyninja:

What do you do, e-mail the actual person? leave a comment on his blog? i see many other people have left a comment but i don't see how you can post them :s HELPPPPP

Go here http://blogs.msdn.com/scarbones_blog/default.aspx

on his main page. it says email him i believe

Type Nomiate me for Vista

your name and email

thats what i did

I did the same and got my email today too. I'm currently downloading it. The question now is what are your speeds? or were your speeds while downloading? I'm averaging about 160Kbps right now, about ? way through.

What do you do, e-mail the actual person? leave a comment on his blog? i see many other people have left a comment but i don't see how you can post them :s HELPPPPP

email him

I did the same and got my email today too. I'm currently downloading it. The question now is what are your speeds? or were your speeds while downloading? I'm averaging about 160Kbps right now, about ? way through.

800-970kb