Accepted for Vista!

Hey everyone,

First post here!

I got nominated into the NAP beta testing and got an invitation code, but nowhere can I find out where to download Vista to start beta testing this product..

I was enrolled into the beta testing on the 6th April, so would of expected to be able to download vista by now, or am I being too impatient?

Cheers for the help everyone.

You put the invite code in at the "Invitations" page on Microsoft Connect (connect.microsoft.com). You need to sign up prior to logging in of course, using a .NET Passport account. Once you type in the invite ID, click enter, then follow the screens to the short survey, finish that, and get to work. Happy downloading :D

I created a .NET passport and did not get a survey to complete at all, I simply entered the invitation ID and then got to the NAP webpage and thats all I have!

Was there something I missed??

Thanks for the quick reply.

Shouldn't, I'm based in (as you can see to the left) Malaysia. A far cry from the States ;). Email LHBeta@microsoft.com for support; you may just be in luck. Explain the situation, etc, possibly give them your invite code, see what comes out of it. Good luck, and cheers.

Hopefully one of these blogs work for invites....I've posted a request on the 2nd one. I hope to get it ;)

Cool, got an email back from Vipul!

I have filled your nomination form.

You should get an invite very soon.

Happy testing.

Vipul

Hopefully I'll get the invite. I'll let ya know as soon as I do.

Cool, got an email back from Vipul!

Hopefully I'll get the invite. I'll let ya know as soon as I do.

I got that two i emailed him back asking for a rough ETA and he said within 2 weeks :)

haha my email log...

Vipul: I have filled your nomination form.

Me: Thanks a ton, you made my day!

Vipul: Microsoft has informed me that they can not accept any new nominations. Sorry for the confusion.

Me: Ok, thanks anyways for un-making my day I guess.