Nintendo Go, the new name for revolution?

' date='Mar 23 2006, 21:14' post='587342523']

Come on, be reasonable.

Playstation 1 .. Playstation 2 .. Playstation 3 .. Playstation Portable. Get real.

Playstation sounds very "cool" though :p But GO? For a console? It is like Nintendo GO.....huh? Wtf just happened? Did you say something? I mean the name is so barbaric...it should be longer!! And more "revolutionary"

Edited by obsolete_power

Playstation sounds very "cool" though :p But GO? For a console? It is like Nintendo GO.....huh? Wtf just happened? Did you say something? I mean the name is so barbaric...it should be longer!! And more "revolutionary"

Perhaps it's not the name for the system, but more of a new portable way of carrying around the games you download from virtual console?

I could be wrong. ;)

Nintendo GO!? Say it ain't so!!

Seriously, I hope it's the name of a service... or even the name to the Gameboy's successor. But the revolution name should not be touched. Because, in many ways, it is a revolution.

Why would Nintendo's online service, or a new handheld, have an extra logo like their consoles do? It could easily be a fake though, and after no announcement at GDC on the matter, I'm leaning towards that.

The logo is nice though, just not the name. Although I think Nintendo might be done with those types of logos (N64, GameCube).

It's just a name kids, calm down, it won't change the product you'll be playing. You'll still buy it whether or not it's called Go or Revolution. I think the defining moment on whether or not this console will be a success or not will be with the controller.

I guess I am the only one that doesn't really care what they call it. Only problem i might haev is if they call it "Nintendo Hitler" or "nintendo tampon" or something like that.

Firstly, it has been confirmed that Revolution is still just the code name and that the final name will be different.

Secondly, it won't be called Go either since it's a fake.

7editeurs20060325_130042_0_big.jpg