Revolution to play Genesis & TurboGrafx games

Pricing will be an interesting point, seeing as I can play most all the games from the systems listed on my modded XBox.

I for one have more itnerest in the Rev than any other next-gen console. The DS has provided me some excellent gaming.

If I can get games like Super Mario world (snes) and The Legend of Zelda (SNES) on this thing maybe it will be worth it... have yet to see

Those games are like the pioneers of the SNES era, trust me, you'll get them ;)

If I can get games like Super Mario world (snes) and The Legend of Zelda (SNES) on this thing maybe it will be worth it... have yet to see

Those you will get for sure. Only now along with the Sonic series :D

awesome, sounds like Nintendos going to hit the mark this time. :D

The only thing that could change my mind is the controller being a flop. :shiftyninja:

I would not wanna use the revolution's controller as a gun. It doesn't have the look, and probably not the feel. They need to bring back the original.

All we need for them to create a gun shell. The shells should be cheap since the controller already has the wireless and motion sensitive technology.

revo_gun.jpg

gun02.jpg

It's a cool idea, but they had better be super cheap. If they are over like 99 cents, I'll just stick to my free emus.

It will be interesting to see at what price range they will be offering these games.

Though I doubt they could do it under a dollar. I don't think the original publishers would allow that.

It will be interesting to see at what price range they will be offering these games.

Though I doubt they could do it under a dollar. I don't think the original publishers would allow that.

They've already made a lot of money with these games anyway.

Asking for more than two dollars is just wrong.

- Server Costs

- Possibility of extra characters and levels

- Emulation Costs (you can't just make an emulator without paying the people who did it)

- Liscencing costs

Things you've got to take into account. Personally I think it'd be wise to ask for a yearly fee and get all the damn games you want, but hey, whatever :p

All we need for them to create a gun shell. The shells should be cheap since the controller already has the wireless and motion sensitive technology.

revo_gun.jpg

gun02.jpg

shotgun looks nice...

This is going to be sooooo cool...Love to play Chrono Trigger...Golden Ax...Super Mario RPG...Super Monaco GP...etc...etc...again...

Will definitely be buying the Revolution...Not just for the old games but for the kick-ass new controller and the new games...