GDC 06 Tech Demo screens

Didn't the PS3 has that new PPU (Physics Processing Unit) Build in? I thought i readed it somewhere.

F1 Looks amazing. My lil brother bought a Xbox 360 but i will definetly buy a PS3 it just looks so much better

Here it is! That would be a big advantage.

PS3 doesnt have a PPU built-in, the CELL is capable of physics related processing. AEGIA has released an SDK for utilising that power.

looks impressive. i really want ot play warhawk since i havent seen a game like that in a while (small fully controlled craft ina huge environment)

ahh remembering x-wing vs. tie fighter and wing commander 2! :)

Motorstorm & Formula 1 caught my attention but that is easy to do since I really like the racing sims and driving games.

I know the bro will purchase all three consoles so I should get a chance to play them. :)

Looks to me that they copied M$ design for the online features. What happened to originality? LMAO :whistle:

Xbox Live invented friends list etc yes. :rolleyes:

Looks good but not great. I imagine the PS3 really won't have much of a power advantage over the 360, and while the Online system looks impressive, I'm wondering how polished it really is.

It's good Sony is providing some hardy competition. It'll only force competitors to make their products even better.