[Review] Icemat 2nd Edition Mousepad

what do you prefer, the Icemat of the Func? I've been considering this or a Func1030 Archetype MBM.

Icemat sounds cooler, but My desk is kinda curced and since I use the mouse closeish to the end the curved sides f the archetype may fit better. Also I don't know how big a factor the height of the Icemat would be.

any oppinions or they both pretty much as good as the other. Glass does sound so much cooler than plastic but.

I didn't like my icemate 2nd edition. My mx1000 didn't slide on it too well (even after buying some relpacement feet to see if the feet on the brand new mouse just weren't slippery enough). So its sitting in my closet. The replacement feet made the mx1000 move way better on my ratz pad though. I do take the icemat out every now and then and use it just because it looks so nice though.

what do you prefer, the Icemat of the Func? I've been considering this or a Func1030 Archetype MBM.

Icemat sounds cooler, but My desk is kinda curced and since I use the mouse closeish to the end the curved sides f the archetype may fit better. Also I don't know how big a factor the height of the Icemat would be.

any oppinions or they both pretty much as good as the other. Glass does sound so much cooler than plastic but.

I like the Func better, to be honest. Thats why it has a higher rating (Func has 9.5 while this has 8.5)

I didn't like my icemate 2nd edition. My mx1000 didn't slide on it too well (even after buying some relpacement feet to see if the feet on the brand new mouse just weren't slippery enough). So its sitting in my closet. The replacement feet made the mx1000 move way better on my ratz pad though. I do take the icemat out every now and then and use it just because it looks so nice though.

Yeah these things are designed more or less for Teflon feet...

i'd like to use an icemat someday, but for now i'll just stick to my cloth pads :p all about the qck+

great review though, read through the whole thing.

Thanks for this review. I've been wanting a comparison between this and the Func for a while. (Y) What do you reckon about other types, eg Steelpads?

P.S. "They really does make a difference" should be "They really do make a difference" :p (you asked for corrections)

Good review, made me think about buying another mousepad, my Ratpad needs a good replacement.

As for corrections, the following should be accommodate instead of accumumate.

"...should not be a problem for people with large desks that can accumumate both a keyboard and the Icemat 2nd Edition without any overlaps."

P.S. "They really does make a difference" should be "They really do make a difference" :p (you asked for corrections)

As for corrections, the following should be accommodate instead of accumumate.

"...should not be a problem for people with large desks that can accumumate both a keyboard and the Icemat 2nd Edition without any overlaps."

Thanks, cant believe that slipped through :laugh: :blush: All fixed now :D

Thanks for this review. I've been wanting a comparison between this and the Func for a while. (Y) What do you reckon about other types, eg Steelpads?

Yep. Steelpad 5L review coming up, the guy asked if I want to review one (Icemat and SteelSeries are both under the same company, Soft Trading)

Great review. Looks finally i found my new mousepad. I really like the minimal look and how smooth they integated the logo.

I really like my good ol' Everglide AttackPad, but the "huge" logo gets on my nerves (yes i am very nitpicky)

You get this stuff for free dont you? :(

Yeah I do, actually. But I'll have to spend a lot of time writing and testing :p

Great review. Looks finally i found my new mousepad. I really like the minimal look and how smooth they integated the logo.

I really like my good ol' Everglide AttackPad, but the "huge" logo gets on my nerves (yes i am very nitpicky)

Yeah I guess clean design was their point, but there are some issues with this pad. At least they like my review, linked http://www.icemat.com/products/icematgear/...edition/reviews