PS3 World Exclusive Coming?

A World Exclusive

The title of my blog is a phrase that print magazines get to toss around quite a bit, but we in the online press barely get to touch it (it's all part of the perception that having a magazine is better than getting online eyeballs - but I'll never agree with that. IGN and even our competitors at GameSpot both destroy the print mags in terms of readers, but that's a bitch-fest for another time).

Anyhow, next week we'll have a World Exclusive announcement (that with my luck will be leaked somewhere first, but hey, I can't say I didn't warn myself... er, if that's possible). I'm actually pretty excited about it and 100% positive that it will generate a huge reaction from a large group of people.

So, for the two or three of you that actually read my blog (which means my wife, a few guys at work, and the occasional lost person looking for Matt Casamassina's journal), that's all for this installment. Back to GDC stuff I go.

-cancelled--20060324012829832.jpg

Since IGNs other world exclusive was a ping-pong game maybe this is a curling game. One can only hope.

Maybe. Do people make April 1st joke days before April 1st? I don't know. :laugh:

I think it starts out as rumors right before April 1st, then the joke on the 1st and then the big "PSYCH!"