9/11 War Games

just like jfk

cabinet was in china or japan i think i remember

norad stands down?

wtf

Havent had TOO much time to analyze it since I am at work. But I know you guys will eat it up. :D

I think we have all been in a situation that we blatantly didn't handle right, esspecially when taken by surprise. Ever been broken up with?

Actually no, never have been. I have driven people away by saying I dont want to be with them, but never just broken up with.

Actually no, never have been. I have driven people away by saying I dont want to be with them, but never just broken up with.

I am sure you know what I mean, I have never been broken up with either but I know how those that I have broken up with respond sometimes. This is just an example, maybe not proof, but important to realize.

I am sure you know what I mean, I have never been broken up with either but I know how those that I have broken up with respond sometimes. This is just an example, maybe not proof, but important to realize.

Yeah I got you. I forgot to add that to the post. I understand. I will read it when I get time tonight after I leave class at 11pm. Then we can discuss it indepth.

Yeah I got you. I forgot to add that to the post. I understand. I will read it when I get time tonight after I leave class at 11pm. Then we can discuss it indepth.

If you have any time read this time line:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timelin...e&startpos=1200

You will find TONS of mistakes made on the airforces part for whatever reason. Ranging form mistakes on indvidual airmans mistakes to higher ups mistakes. Unfortunately we are not as efficient at this as say Isreal :p. Course we arn't used to it either :p.