[Review] Vista 5342

Today I will be reviewing Windows Vista 5342, Microsoft's beta of thier next major OS.

Usabillity

Belive it or not, this build, without additioninal software, it is stable enough to use as your main os, once you start installing other programs on it, it gets... shakey. It starts refusing to open any explorer windows and is very unstable.

User Interface

The UI is absolutely beutiful, the way that the glare on glass windows move realisticly as you move the window is a beutieful addition to they unbeliveably smooth blur and fade in/out effects. Its hard to move back to XP after using such an attractive UI. The UI never got in the way and feels unbeliveibly light

Value over XP

I gaurentee you that anyone who says Vista in a better version of XP has not tried a recent build of Vista. I find it hard to use Windows XP again, Vista is so much more refined than XP.

Do I think you should bother trying Vista? Hell yes.

Do I think you should use it as your main os? You will find out when you try it.

I simply can not go back to XP thanks to this, I will be useing linux with XGL untill this comes out.

Sounds cool, however When you say...

"Belive it or not, this build, without additioninal software, it is stable enough to use as your main os, once you start installing other programs on it, it gets... shakey. It starts refusing to open any explorer windows and is very unstable."

You imply that it's not usable, yet you say you will find it hard going back to XP, so are you going back to XP, or is Vista stable enough to use full time?!

And what level of apps do you have on it?!

And that's a review:huh:h:, more of an observation/opinion.

Radish?

I'm with you on this one. I read "Today I will be reviewing ..." and especially that Today (seems like it would take you the whole d:laugh:ugh:) made me expect a large and fully detailed review... Damn, I hate my expectations.

It doesn't matter how stable this build of Vista may be... You should never use beta software as your primary OS.