Is it true?

I heard that Nintendo Rev. was comming with every previous nintendo game from all the previous systems preinstalled. Is this true?

No, its a false rumor, and it wont happen. This would cost nintendo a very large sum of money...no go.

I heard that Nintendo Rev. was comming with every previous nintendo game from all the previous systems preinstalled. Is this true?

yeah in the "nintendo supreme ultra Premium-mega bundled for $1000 +" /sarcasm :rofl:

although nintendo states there won't be such things as premium, standard edition, just good ol' revo..

yeah in the "nintendo supreme ultra Premium-mega bundled for $1000 +" /sarcasm :rofl:

although nintendo states there won't be such things as premium, standard edition, just good ol' revo..

I would probably buy it if they managed to do that for ~$300. maybe even ~$400.. but that's really pushin it.

No they are going to offer downloadable games from previous (nintento) consoles. I would imagine not all of them though.

I have no idea if you have to pay for them or if they are free.

No they are going to offer downloadable games from previous (nintento) consoles. I would imagine not all of them though.

I have no idea if you have to pay for them or if they are free.

They will either be subscription based or per game price. Also, there probably won't be most games to be honest with you. But we will see.

All Nintendo games (i.e. ones they developed and/or published) will be available to download, but they won't all be available with console pre-installed; that actually defeats the purpose of the Virtual Console, if you can buy all the VC games in store.

All Nintendo games (i.e. ones they developed and/or published) will be available to download...

I hope that's the case. I wonder if Goldeneye and Perfect Dark would be exceptions to that rule.

It would be killer if if they threw on classic GB games into that Virtual Console. The only GB's that are backwards compatible still are the original GBA and the GBA SP. The Micro won't play older GB games. The DS won't play them either :(.

I hope that's the case. I wonder if Goldeneye and Perfect Dark would be exceptions to that rule.

It would be killer if if they threw on classic GB games into that Virtual Console. The only GB's that are backwards compatible still are the original GBA and the GBA SP. The Micro won't play older GB games. The DS won't play them either :(.

Yes, it's been confirmed that GE and PD are exceptions to the rule. Sorry :(

Yes, it's been confirmed that GE and PD are exceptions to the rule. Sorry :(

Sad. But oh well. Nothing is stopping me from playing them both on my N64.