9/11 Revisited: VIDEO

9/11 Revisited: VIDEO

post-147955-1143843497.jpg

Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I

(Contains clips from various news stations, Silverstein's remarks, physicist professors explanations, David Ray Griffin,etc. A MUST See!)

Also Check out; MIT Engineer Breaks Down WTC Controlled Demolition(from a true Expert!)>>

Click!

Grab the popcorn and coke, and sit tight folks, this might be alot to grasp! :shiftyninja:

Edited by WinMacsta06

What exactly is this about? I can't watch it because I am at work and really dont feel like waiting 6 hours till I leave school. Can I get a synopsis?

You create way too many topics Winmacsta lol a lot of this belongs in blog entrys or something.

Hey, he is just bringing relevant info to the masses. There are more people in the Area 51 section than there has ever been.

I disagree, by your logic every article I come across from Gamespy or IGN I can copy and paste into a new thread in the gaming section and fill the page with anything I like. I'm sorry but it's exactly the same premise and most of the stuff he's posted is childish 'the government is out to get me' crap.

Well, these articles are posted to DISCUSS, not here to look pretty. We don't need someone from the U.K. telling me or anyone else that talking about issues such as this is Childish. Your the one that's childish for not talking about the topic posted, but doing nothing but personal attacks, having nothing to do with the topic. You are being nothing but a troll, don't like the thread then don't read or discuss it...

BTW since when is gamespy or IGN important, or have anything to do with daily life or the future of the U.S.(not UK), besides pure entertainment???... :whistle:

I disagree, by your logic every article I come across from Gamespy or IGN I can copy and paste into a new thread in the gaming section and fill the page with anything I like. I'm sorry but it's exactly the same premise and most of the stuff he's posted is childish 'the government is out to get me' crap.

Edited by WinMacsta06

What ever happened to the times that people can openly question the government without persecution? :no: The way I personally see it, if PART of the story is fishy, the whole thing is fishy.

Look I may have been coming across a little rude and I'm sorry it's been a bit of a crap day even though the amount of threads you make annoys me I'll shutup because even though I could debate all day about this stuff but it's honestly all been said before. I know all this seems interesting and enlightening but a lot of is simply spin against the government by these sites. The US and UK governments both have a lot wrong with them but some issues like 911 conspiracies, in my opinion, are childish in a sense and at least very insensitive. Please also don't think because I'm from the UK I don't know a lot about US politics because I do.

A Grumpy b*stard

Edit: C-Square don't be silly now. How did you come to the conclusion I disagree with people questioning their government. You have no idea how much I detest current governments around the world, I just don't think stories like this lend themselves to rational, credible arguments against them. True or not it seems a low blow to use subjects such as a 911 conspiracy to get people interested in these things.

Edited by mashw

Edit: C-Square don't be silly now. How did you come to the conclusion I disagree with people questioning their government. You have no idea how much I detest current governments around the world, I just don't think stories like this lend themselves to rational, credible arguments against them. True or not it seems a low blow to use subjects such as a 911 conspiracy to get people interested in these things.

No, never was really reffering to you. If you took it that way I apologize. But every time a thread like this pops up, everyone just calls the thread started a wacko and everything else but his username. I guess I used you as the example.

Watch the video, and look at the Silverstein discussion, don't make me laugh any harder then I have to! :rofl:

And don't forget flouride, they're all out to control our every thought :unsure:

:laugh:

Good video. This is the best video yet. Sooo many witnesses cant be wrong. The fire chief of NY said there were bombs planted in the building.

Great video. I liked this one because it remained neutral most of the time just like Loose Change. Just facts and testimonies from eye-witnesses that were there. How can we say that these testimonials from witnesses who were there is bs when we weren't? They are in a better position to speak than we are and many claim the same things happened, explosions.

The best part of this video IMO was David Ray Griffin's bit, the professor showing that the 9/11 Commission is either very innacurate and suspicious.

The most interesting thing I found about this video is what David Ray Griffin first mentions, followed by Mr. King. Each of those towers had 47 steel beams in the center and they were sealed in the event of fires so the fires would not be able to reach these beams where you have the elevators and emergency exits.

Those 47 sum steel columns, the beams' existence is denied in the Commission which I found is really absurd. You don't even need to read any books. Look at videos of the WTC Constructiona nd you'll clearly see those steel beams. It takes fires at 3000 degrees fahrenheit to melt Steel and here we have everything going down at the same time, progressively when in every other building going on fire the steel remains up regardless how intense the fires are. In the case of WTC and Building 7, the demolitions were perfectly pulled off.

Investigation in WTC: $400,000. Investigation in Clinton: $40 million.

If it's true then it just shows how bad it is for a president to have a ###### in comparison to hundreads of people dying from so-called terrorist attacks. :rolleyes: Sources would of been nice though..

It never actually gets old to re-investigate 9/11. We shouldn't. We should always look bad in history and learn from this. Sadly, most Americans want to forget how 9/11 happened exactly and only care in one thing: It did happen.