The Best CMS!

Question

I wonder what works well with IPB.

Joomla has the BBPixel plugin that works with IPB but it's extremely buggy.

MKPortal integrates with IPB but that too is very buggy and poorly coded.

I have been using many different content management systems over the last week and this is what I have discovered.

Joomla! Seems to be the best. Specifically release candidate for 1.5 is great. The only problem I have noticed is that Smartmachines no longer distributes a bridge for Joomla! and their forum so using them together is only possible if you know how to bridge them on your own. This is very disapointing as I love both products but they need eachother.

PHPNuke is also another really good CMS but it seems to be a little bit slow and bulky. It is designed for smalled communities probably less than 100 to 200. This is a problem for me because I want to grow my community into the thousands and something like PHPNuke would probably die. PHPNuke works with phpBB which is a nice bulletin board system that has a very large community that mods, themes etc.

Dragonfly CMS seems to be in early development. It also uses phpBB but it seems to be a stripped down version. The intent of this CMS is to allow for a larg community but have a low server load based on being efficient. Apparently this system can host tens of thousands of members.

Of these three I will probably go back to Joomla! and attempt to bridge it with either phpBB or Simple Machines. I don't really know PHP at all but I have certain needs and it doesn't seem like anyone can really fulfill them right now.