How do you know if a girl likes you?

Like, can you guys give me some signs that a girl does when she likes you, from your past experiences? Theres this one girl at skewl that i've been keeping my eyes on, and shez sending out some signals. (i think)

Thanks~!

Yeah, I have 4 girls in school, that keep send "messages"... LMAO, so funny, in class or on lunch time, they allwayz watch me... I try to walk away, cuz not all of them are so hot :p

Best advice I ever got about women..

There was this chick I knew in High school, I had a total crush on her for years. I aksed her out and she would laugh and I would play it off and then I would hang out with her and stuff.

But my senior year I pulled my act together and cleaned up my apperance and so on .

Man I showed her a little interest and then backed off. She saw me talking to other girls and she showed the interest.

Just show some interest and back off and if she cares she will make the innative.

Prophecy

there is no true definite way to get to the heart of a woman. There R many "signals" they can send to u, from watching, to actually pretending they do not like u, to totally jumping u! (ive had some close encounters) . It is real hard to know what they R thinking at one specific moment and it is real easy for one to confuse friendship or appreciation with love, for us guys anyway since we R usually "tough" around guys, so having some more delicacy makes us think we are liked. I've no doubt she probably has something for u but dont dive straight into the shark pool is all i can say!

Originally posted by Prophecy

Best advice I ever got about women..

There was this chick I knew in High school, I had a total crush on her for years. I aksed her out and she would laugh and I would play it off and then I would hang out with her and stuff.

But my senior year I pulled my act together and cleaned up my apperance and so on .

Man I showed her a little interest and then backed off. She saw me talking to other girls and she showed the interest.

Just show some interest and back off and if she cares she will make the innative.

Prophecy

Yeah, thats what I want to try... Too many chicks in my school, and 4 is pretty much, and oh yeah I forgot another girl, but this one comes to the same school but I only see her in the bus

her pupils will dialate when she looks at you. it has been shown that when people find other people attractive, their pupils dialate.

people also find other people with dialated pupils more attractive...i know of a study where college men were shown the same image of a college woman, but half of them had their pupils enlarged in the image. the half that saw the woman with enlarged pupils rated her much more attractive on average than the other image (and this was repeated with numerous other images).

just thought i would share. good luck man.

Originally posted by OPaul

I find the best approuch is to ask them.

yeah ask them, that way you don't wonder.

Straight Up.

"Do You Like Me?"

:)

Originally posted by havyn

her pupils will dialate when she looks at you. it has been shown that when people find other people attractive, their pupils dialate.

people also find other people with dialated pupils more attractive...i know of a study where college men were shown the same image of a college woman, but half of them had their pupils enlarged in the image. the half that saw the woman with enlarged pupils rated her much more attractive on average than the other image (and this was repeated with numerous other images).

Thank You DR. Ruth :p

Originally posted by havyn

What does it mean when they cover their eyes and run srceaming. :cheeky:

ok, wat if a girl does this.

In journalism class, after they take my i.d picture with the digi cam, she says you look soo cute in your picture.:ponder:

But, before she takes your picture, she asks who need to be "made-up", goes over to me, and puts her hand on my face. :ermm:

But before we go to class, while we are still waiting outside, (for the doors to open, and let us intot he building), she sees me, and tells me to come closer. :paranoid:

then, during class, she talks to me the whole period.:)

Originally posted by xStainDx

LOL oh yeah, forgot to tell you, DUCK! :p

Yeah, how could u forget the funniest part... In front of all your friends... LMAO, dats soo ****ty when it happens :disappoin

Originally posted by Sniper34123

In journalism class, after they take my i.d picture with the digi cam, she says you look soo cute in your picture.:ponder:

But, before she takes your picture, she asks who need to be "made-up", goes over to me, and puts her hand on my face. :ermm:

But before we go to class, while we are still waiting outside, (for the doors to open, and let us intot he building), she sees me, and tells me to come closer. :paranoid:

Jump on her man, thats what she's waiting for...

It isn't the same thing for me... Since they aren't very very old (13 - 14) (I am 14) They dont really do this. I wish they did!

Originally posted by Sniper34123

Then she likes you. :D

ok guys!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna go for it. But, i'm going to ask her out the 1st of october. why? well, in case we get into a serious relationship, it'll be an easy date to remember. :D

I'm Sorry guys but these threads are getting old.... I mean everyone thinks and reacts different so whats the point in asking a forum full of guys(mostly comp nerds:rolleyes: ) what to do when it comes someone of the opposite sex whos not pixelated :p

I kid I kid.