How do you know if a girl likes you?

you know what i just realized i've never formally asked a girl out! all my relationships have begun with kissing

but there is a new girl on the scene and i'd like to make this one a bit different.... so how exactly do you ask her out? i mean i've asked to go to a movie and stuff and shes always said yes and i've been to her house and had tosit through 2 tapes of se andthe city just to get some cuddling in but i have nooo idea how to take it to the next level! by the way, i'm sure this question was answered somehwere in this very thread but to dig out would be impossssible

well, i haven't been liking the girl for over a couple of moths. i just started liking her a the first couple of weeks in jan. haham i cant beleive this thread is still alive. skool starts in 3 dayz, and i'll tell you how things go w/ her.

have i given my two cents here yet? i can't remember. ah well.

you know a girl likes you if she doesn't barf all over you the second she gets a good look at you. as far as i'm concerned, if a girl hasn't barfed by then, i'm movin' in for the kill. :)

Generally from my point of view, sometimes girls are hard to understand. Also we don't actually know what the girl wants, it's hard to predict what she wants and what she likes to do. Just for a sign, ask the girl if she wants to go out...if she says no, don't give up yet...maybe she have another thing to do...but after few times she still says no then you know the girl does not like you. It happens to me, but I'm not really giving up yet...I'm trying to know more about her :)

well it just so happends to be that i found a working thing.... flowers... specifically roses.

gave a girl roses and now were going to the dance together as "friends" since she said "I would love to go, but as friends" which is all good by me since it gives me more time to know her better.

What is this? its been at least like 4 months, this thread just isn't dying.

I don't think anyone actually can answer this question, theres theories but unless you ask the girl if she does then theres no real way to know. Read body language, go with what you feel and hope for the best.

Ya know, there'll come a day, probably soon, where you wont see her ever again. Only THEN will you understand that you must ask her out straight. Now.

Just dont give a damn what your m8's might say, make fun of you etc. Put it out of youre mind. Youre the man, you are the one who had (possibly has?:p) the bollocks to ask her out.

oh man... who revived this thread. :p anywhoo, the winter formal is coming up on jan. 30. the previous girl (the older one) is outta the picture. she found a date and etc.. and lke i said b4, ive given up on her. now the younger one, im going to formally meet her sopmeday this week and ask her to the winter formal. Now the situationwas that i sent her a gram saying that i liked her n stuff. but she doesn't know who i am. but she approached my friend, and asked if he knew me, which he said he did. so she has sorta an idea who i am, as there are only 8 ppl in our group. haha. yea.. so any suggestions on how i should approach her? ;)

yep!

you should walk right upto her and say "Hi there! Im Sniper34123!"

"I have 280 posts on neowin.Net and my hobbies include making 50 page threads about my non existant love life! , want to fSck now or later?"

Nah seriously you just got to go right up and start talking to her, you should have done that in the first place instead of sending the gram (which kinda makes you look like a ######) If you walk right up to her , look her deep in the eyes then start talking and joking with her she will see that your a much more interesting guy than if you shy away from her at first. Keep eye contact at all times and dont be afraid to make subtle physical contact with her and watch her reaction, concentrate on what she is doing and how she reacts when you say different things and always try to get the conversation deeper into personal territory and pickup on anything she really wants to tell you about or anything she really likes/dislikes and ask her how it makes her feel etc..

It also helps if she see's you talking to other women as well , need to get her jelous :laugh:

Men & women are both bored with flowers and candy. And forget the nonsense about "Hi, I'm new in town. What's the chance of bummin' a F#^k till Friday?" None of that works.

What you want to do is invite her to see your computer. Quote her the specs and be sure to detail all that RAM and those big hard drives. If you've got a killer card for video, now's the time to show it. Of course, if you've customized your log-in or log-out, so much the better when you boot. But the really knee trembler is your desktop... not all ladies will swoon, but you'd be surprised what even 1024 x 768 in True Color will do if it's been ray traced to look like melting glass and you've got a cool username like 'CosmicOverload'.

On the first date, you might not want to mention your water cooled over-clocked motherboard because sometimes - in unsophisticated company - that can imply you like to walk on the wild side. But, and this is important, if you got broadband, by God let her know she's in the fast lane now!

Now, if things are progressing well, turn down the room lights so only the hard drive flicker illuminates the scene and then burn a few CDs together to see if that ignites a spark. Some gals get hot just watching, but don't count on it. The real move is to let her touch the chip. Be still my heart... just thinking about it beings back memories of the first time I let someone feel that steaming processor.

Enough tips for now. If this doesn't work on her, go back to spanking the monkey and mind you don't mess up your natural keyboard.