How do you know if a girl likes you?

:o my god. this thread is still showing signs of life. :wacko: well, at least he's trying. :yes: he's a bit like me. :blush: :wub: :doctor: :hump: so what's the latest stats there, Sniper? how far have gone so far? :jump: yes i've read the pages. but i'm too lazy to refresh myself. :pc: you ever going to post any pics of her? :laugh: i'm sure if she's cute enough it'll keep the thread alive a bit more.... :book:

Men & women are both bored with flowers and candy. And forget the nonsense about "Hi, I'm new in town. What's the chance of bummin' a F#^k till Friday?" None of that works.

What you want to do is invite her to see your computer. Quote her the specs and be sure to detail all that RAM and those big hard drives. If you've got a killer card for video, now's the time to show it. Of course, if you've customized your log-in or log-out, so much the better when you boot. But the really knee trembler is your desktop... not all ladies will swoon, but you'd be surprised what even 1024 x 768 in True Color will do if it's been ray traced to look like melting glass and you've got a cool username like 'CosmicOverload'.

On the first date, you might not want to mention your water cooled over-clocked motherboard because sometimes - in unsophisticated company - that can imply you like to walk on the wild side. But, and this is important, if you got broadband, by God let her know she's in the fast lane now!

Now, if things are progressing well, turn down the room lights so only the hard drive flicker illuminates the scene and then burn a few CDs together to see if that ignites a spark. Some gals get hot just watching, but don't count on it. The real move is to let her touch the chip. Be still my heart... just thinking about it beings back memories of the first time I let someone feel that steaming processor.

Enough tips for now. If this doesn't work on her, go back to spanking the monkey and mind you don't mess up your natural keyboard.

lmao

gezz 46 pages and he didn't even get the girl......... my eyes hurt... this thread better end happy some one better get laid dang it!!! or get the girl or rich or something shoot! :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

:o uh oh i'm gonna get it. oh well. my imsomnia needs a reason to exist right now. what better way to revive everyone's favorite thread! :ninja: it's been a month sniper m8, how'd that formal go? :shifty: :pinch: :whistle:

Ryan.????

geez?

deng!! back again? lol.. well, to tell you guys the truth, i progresses tremendously with the new freshmen girl. For FULL details, you can read my blog @ http://yummyxbobaxboi.blogspot.com . Click on the archive, and start reading from January. Its a pretty interesting read. But if you guys want the short non-detailed version, i went up talked to her, asked her to the formal, she said she wasn't planning on going, i said bye. A wek alter i talked to her again, cuz ive been told that she said 'i can can stop now cuz she doesn't want a bf", so i went up to her, and said that my intentions for the gram and asking her to the formal was not to become her bf, but to be her friend and get to know her better. Then after dat, i asked if she was doing anything friday, and she said she was gonna go out with her girlfriends. (that fri. we had no skool, so it would've been a good time.) Which leads me to today. havn't spoken to her in 1 week. Gonna try to ask her tomorrow, if she wants to kick it at the mall, and catch a movie waither sat. sun. or mon. =) any ideas on how i can sweet talk my way in?

lol i dunno if this is said allready not going to read the whole topic. but if she looks to ya the whole time and she's winking ask her to go out with ya to the movies or something like that :)

Simple... Ask her out...

Life is too short... if you are going to go down, go down in flames...

Besides it beats no knowing and finding out 10 years later she was so hot for you...

take it from a 30 year old who has missed his fair share of opportunities...

I've lost interest with this thread.....so whatever happens happens....life moves on... :whistle:

pm me a pic of her though so i can see why your so crazy ;)

Edited by phantomAI

i agree with phantomai :yes: this thread will really hve proven to be more wirth reading and rewarding to all of us if you would post a picture of her m8. :happy: or even better, one of the two of you together. :D that would show you've accomplished your goal and that you got her! :D ah well, it's up to, i just feel it's necessary by now considering how long this has all gone on with it's damn near 50 pages. ;) :p

Ryan. :alien:

i agree with phantomai  :yes:  this thread will really hve proven to be more wirth reading and rewarding to all of us if you would post a picture of her m8.  :happy:  or even better, one of the two of you together.  :D  that would show you've accomplished your goal and that you got her!  :D  ah well, it's up to, i just feel it's necessary by now considering how long this has all gone on with it's damn near 50 pages.  ;)  :p

Ryan.  :alien:

u do that and then SuperSaiyajin2Gogietto will take the pic and make it his SIG telling everyone its his girlfriend as he previously did :no: :whistle:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

i hope you were joking soul2keep. i'd rather that not get broguht up again :no: i'd hate to see trouble started in this thread causing it to be locked. :unsure: haven't you read it all, what happened to me, and all? :( i really don't find it a topic (or an off topic) that needs to be brought up at all ever.

Ryan.

:D okay m8. :) just checking. :happy: don't know how i could've missed all the smileys you posted. :yes: seems he's doing well, i'm surprised this topic is even still open for discussion..... :huh: and yet....it's an odd power that draws us all to post in it to check on his progress.... :blink:

Ryan. :wacko:

i hope you were joking soul2keep. i'd rather that not get broguht up again :no: i'd hate to see trouble started in this thread causing it to be locked. :unsure: haven't you read it all, what happened to me, and all? :( i really don't find it a topic (or an off topic) that needs to be brought up at all ever.

Ryan.

yeah, we can't have them lock it before 50!

if they give you.... the look -.^

So not true.

I got the look many times from this girl about a week and half ago when were at a school dance. I thought we truly connected and had something. So I go and call her that following Monday and she completely blew me off with the following words:

"Yvo, you know I just want this to be a friendship thing." Big Blow in other words. I felt like :x at that point.

Especially if I bought a certain item for this Friday that I know she will absolutely love. I have no real chance with her but I'll end up giving it since I can't return it (eBay) and it will never go for as much as I bought it for on eBay.

Boy I love it when this thread comes alive again especially when I got issues of my own :yes: