How do you know if a girl likes you?

Originally posted by jimbo11883

You'll know that she likes you if she asks for some sex, other than that, I donno.

Lol, she asks for sex? Where can I find these kind of women?

Seriously though, women never verbally ask you to sleep with them unless they want to be pregnant. There is one rare exception to this and that being that a girl can tell you she's a virgin and that she wants you to be her first. Other then that, no women will outright ask you to pork them.

Sex just happens when the mood is right.

Women don't go around saying "Hey, want to stick your dick up my ass?" or "Its getting late, fudge me already so I can make it home in time". Hehe, if they did say that, I'd be porking a girl every hour on the hour.

Originally posted by redFX

Women don't go around saying "Hey, want to stick your dick up my ass?" or "Its getting late, fudge me already so I can make it home in time". Hehe, if they did say that, I'd be porking a girl every hour on the hour.

Damn that'd be great though. Imagine some uber-babe coming up to you and saying 'Can you sex0r me tonight, I feel like a good session.'

It'd make it soooo much easier for us guys!

- ZX

sorry guyz for not responding earlier. i was overloaded with h/w and my mom wouldn't let me use the net. so this is the earliest time i could go on. again, i'm sorry for the inconvience.

well guys, here the result:

I just relaized that i had no clases with her today. . So what happened after skewl? I couldn't find her. hehe, silly huh? anywhoo, i saw her in her costume today, and im st say. yum yum yum.hehe, anywayz, i have a clas with her tomorrow, so tomorrow will be my day. (i would promise, but i dun like breaking it, if i'm unsuccessful) So, wish me luck, and till then. cheeers!

Since your "New" at this, how about going to the library and talking to some of the ugly girls. Do it just to be friends and to get experience. Learn to be yourself in front of women. When you see that perfect number 10, you'll have enough experience to talk to the her.

I don't mean to go all moral and concerned_dad on you, but..

That's a bit shallow, don't you think? Yes, every guy has eyes for a good body (especially around the age of 18 where men hit their sexual prime, which I'm at now), but in the end, looks aren't everything. I know of a lot of gorgeous women who are complete airheads, and a lot of women who may not be pretty but are really great to be around - most of which are in relationships, too. What you seem to be promoting is bloody stereotypical, that the not-so-pretty girls hang out at the library and are only good for practising on. There's a lot more to relationships then just sticking your thing into the opposite sex.

Seriously though, women never verbally ask you to sleep with them unless they want to be pregnant. There is one rare exception to this and that being that a girl can tell you she's a virgin and that she wants you to be her first. Other then that, no women will outright ask you to pork them.

Again, I'm disagreeing. You're acting like you've got the entire opposite sex down to some form of formula consisting of a bunch of set rules and guidelines, I could be wrong, but that's what I'm gathering from what you've said. Often sex is the product of mood, yeah, but women do have their moments where they grab you by the back of your neck and whisper a little something in the ear, just like men - of course this is something which would occur well into the relationship, but still.

I'm not trying to be all lovely and sensitive and take the moral high-ground here, I'm just stating my opinion. I'm not trying to attack you, again, this is just my opinion. I'm not pretending you don't know all this, I'm just saying this in response to what you said. Phew, there's my disclaimer! :rolleyes:

One rule i have learned is that there is nothing that you can say, a girl won't do that, or wouldn;t say that, or wouldn't stick that in her cooter.

There is a girl somwhere that will say it, there is a girl somewhere that will do it.

I have had chicks that I have hooked up with (in case your not up on your lingo, "hookin up" is when you just bump uglies for the sheer fun of it, its a mutual thing) and they just say, hey, lets go back to my room, and you can smuggle your sausage in my cheeks.

Well, ok, i made the part about what she said up, but its the same basic idea.

They won't admit it, but women get just as horny as men, and they need some action just like you and I my friend.

And they will do and say anything. You just have to get them comfortible enough to do it.

Bananaman, and redFX. We should get together and make a column on here or something. I realy agree with both of ya. Ever see that Love & Hate thing on Penny Arcade? Something to that degree. I would suggest callin it Freaks & Geeks, but that was a show.

Lol, she asks for sex? Where can I find these kind of women?

Sex just happens when the mood is right.

Rule #1. Never take advice from someone who uses the phrase "pork" as a synonym for sex. Not unless you have a mullet and wear Def Leppard t-shirts...

It would be good if Neowin had a 'girls' or a 'romance' section, just based on the sheer posts and views on this thread. This would up the rate of neowinians pickin girls up. It couldnt hurt.

Originally posted by CraigMack

It would be good if Neowin had a 'girls' or a 'romance' section, just based on the sheer posts and views on this thread. This would up the rate of neowinians pickin girls up. It couldnt hurt.

lol. Surely not all of the neowin community are pubescent males all keen on getting their pants off (or giving advice on that matter!) inevitably requiring a section devoted to that subject matter. j/k! :p (well.. half joking, no offense intended)

Originally posted by azazel-

Rule #1. Never take advice from someone who uses the phrase "pork" as a synonym for sex. Not unless you have a mullet and wear Def Leppard t-shirts...

I have to agree... and that pr0k is a much better term.

I thought this thread was a joke. I guess it's not...

How do you know if a girl likes you? Her giving you head would be a nice tip-off...

But seriously...you can just tell. And if you can't...well, sitting on a computer *probably* isn't helping the situation and confusion much. Hang out with girls and start learning how they think and act. Having a female friend will do wonders for your incite into the dark world that is the female mind. You'll never-ever-ever understand them, but you'll at least semi-sorta figure out their mating patterns. Like when they wanna "pork". ;)

Originally posted by frod

on a side note, what's with everyone's fascination with sticking it up her poop shoot?

Repressed homo-erotic tendencies. That, and domination of the woman through humiliation, typically. Same way with gang-bangs. Most of the guys that would do a multi-male gangbang *probably* go both ways. I can't concieve of getting off having my throck bumping into some other dudes. Just not my cup of tea. Yet lots of people like seeing it, and engaging in it. Blech...

Originally posted by BananaMan

I don't mean to go all moral and concerned_dad on you, but..

That's a bit shallow, don't you think? Yes, every guy has eyes for a good body (especially around the age of 18 where men hit their sexual prime, which I'm at now), but in the end, looks aren't everything. I know of a lot of gorgeous women who are complete airheads, and a lot of women who may not be pretty but are really great to be around - most of which are in relationships, too. What you seem to be promoting is bloody stereotypical, that the not-so-pretty girls hang out at the library and are only good for practising on. There's a lot more to relationships then just sticking your thing into the opposite sex.

I don't think its shallow because the advise in and of itself is misleading. What I wanted him to experience is meeting women. Let me tell you a story so you understand what I was trying to get him to do through the "advice".

One of my buddies had major problems talking to women. He freezes, babbles, and does wierd **** (mostly clumsy stuff). One thing I noticed though is that it only happens when he's around what in his mind he thinks is the "perfect" women (physically).

So I told him to go around talking to women who were not 10's. Women who were "easy" to talk to. So he goes around talking to everyone he sees thinking he's building up for that number 10. He found his future wife like that (he's engaged now). He went up to this girl with the only intent to chat and learn how to talk to women. It ended up being more then just a chat, they hit it right off the bat.

See the whole thing about the advice is for him to go out and talk to those he doesn't think is a perfect 10 in his mind. He will be confident, not nervous, not looking to sleep with her. He'll be himself going around just talking to women. Thats when he'll have the best chance to meet someone who can be more then his friend.

Originally posted by BananaMan

Again, I'm disagreeing. You're acting like you've got the entire opposite sex down to some form of formula consisting of a bunch of set rules and guidelines, I could be wrong, but that's what I'm gathering from what you've said. Often sex is the product of mood, yeah, but women do have their moments where they grab you by the back of your neck and whisper a little something in the ear, just like men - of course this is something which would occur well into the relationship, but still.

I'm not saying I got every women down to a formula. Every women needs someone special and needs something different. Every women is looking for something different.

But I do know for a fact that every women is defensive right off the bat and they all have a defensive barrier. When you just meet them, you got to knock down that barrier to really get to know them. And I have a formula on how to break down that barrier (and so far, its worked on every women I tried on [and thats allot!]).