Resident Evil Deadly Silence (DS)

I just bought this game today, and I'm like wow. so much like the psx version I played all those years ago, now on a handheld. It plays suprisingly well too, if nintendo keep bringing out this sort of quality title, the it'll still stay as no.1 on the handheld market. what do you guys think?

I just bought this game today, and I'm like wow. so much like the psx version I played all those years ago, now on a handheld. It plays suprisingly well too, if nintendo keep bringing out this sort of quality title, the it'll still stay as no.1 on the handheld market. what do you guys think?

I think it's good, and it really is just like the PS1 version, but there are a lot better games for the DS. Check out the Top 5 DS games thread for opinions on other DS games.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=449348

What impressed me the most was how they managed to fit all the data onto the little gamecard. Granted, the scenes are downsampled just a bit, but it's still impressive nonetheless. Now, it'd be awesome if they rerelease Symphony of the Night. I'm sure that would fit just fine if they down sampled the music tracks just a bit.

worst game ive played...sucked...gfx are ****...i ****ed on my copy(no i didnt)

Like the playstation version is so much better, idiot.

What I like about RE: DS is that you can play it Resident Evil 4 style as well as the original Resi Evil style.