UFC 59: Reality Check!

Arlovski vs. Sylvia sure is gonna be a "slobberknocker". I think that one could go either way! Nice to see Ortiz back on the card too.

Still waiting for Royce Gracie vs. Matt Hughes! :woot:

Yeah... I also like Tito Ortiz. Do you think Griffn is ready to face Ortiz?

Tito is going to murder Forest. I want to see Ice man vs tito 2. I like chuck alot but I think its time Tito came back to take whats his.

Yeah... I also like Tito Ortiz. Do you think Griffn is ready to face Ortiz?

No I don't. And I don't he could be ready for a long time. Tito is going to hurt him bad.

I wish Tito will take him by KO! Tito is great in giving punches. Seeing him on the octagon really excites me!

For Arlovski and Sylvia, IMO the fight could go either way, I heard Sylvia has already prepared for this fight but its hard to beat Arlovski cause he's one good fighter!

Tito is going to murder Forest. I want to see Ice man vs tito 2. I like chuck alot but I think its time Tito came back to take whats his.

I don't see Tito beating Chuck anytime soon, he's on form at the moment. Besides before they put him in with Chuck they're gonna do a money spinner with Tito against Ken Shamrock. Considering how much Tito hates him! That should be fun!