[Definitive] Nintendo WFC Buddy Code Thread

Guh, I'd love an OoT/MM port to the DS on the same cart. That'd be well awesome. As well as other decent N64 ports. I know sometimes ports aren't the industry's best friend, but if Nintendo can release a Classic NES line on the GBA, I don't see why they can't do the same with the N64 and the DS. And Crap, 20 games? That's a fair few! Admittedly I need to start buying more games again, last two I bought was when I got Wii at launch.

Draje, I'll add yours now.

I've started playing Animal Crossing a couple of weeks back, and I gotta say, I'm hooked!! Anyway, I need people to go to my town (MacWorld :p) and buy stuff. Since the game is a little old, I don't know who's actively playing it, so can anyone who is playing it let me know? My friend code is in my signature.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mario Kart DS - 416708 066083

Metroid Prime Hunters - 3903 1222 5533

I'll be adding my Tetris DS Friend Code rather soon (once I get it back from my mate). I hope to get 42 All Time Classics sometime in the near future and maybe even FF III (hell, I might as well try it out...). I'll probably make a seperate post for my Tetris DS Friend Code, however.

BTW, What's up with the current lack of friend codeage? You lot are actually making my job easy! :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

* Game name: Sorrow *

* Friend Code: 0043 9321 1136 *

* Pokemon Version: Diamond *

ok...i just got my copy today!!

* if anyone wants to trade me some "useless" pokemon that they don't want...let me know *

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys and gals, listen up, I've made a major change in the formatting of the friend code list. An update is on the first post, but I might as well quote it here.

UPDATE (14/5/07): This list has now gone under a complete reformat. Games are now listed in alphabetical order, with all users listed alphabetically secondarily. I got pointed out by two people that this would make things much easier and to be honest, it does make sense. The whole reason of the seperate threads originally is because people wanted to find new people to play with on a certain game. However, I also realise that some people like to find a specific person then see what games they have (a la Gamer Tag, I suppose). Now, I can't dynamically re-arrange data on a forum to suit everyone's needs, however, I've set up a web page on a server which allow those who want to see which specific person has what games, which you can find here:

http://www.rconcept.co.uk/neowin-nwfc-ds/

I sincerely hope everyone likes the change in formatting, it took me ages!

Pok?mon Diamond/Pearl:5240 8586 6004

>Club House Games:3179 2757 7410>

Mario Kart DS:4338 9174 6721>

Star Fox Command:6712 0145 6421>

if you add me send a pm please

Game name: Inferna

Freind Code: 4854 3229 3472

Game: pokemon pearl

~*I really need the pokemon that cant be caught in this version*~

for keeps

My codes are:

3394 0286 6930 - Pok?mon Diamond

236323 852926 - Mario Strikers Charged Football

I would appreciate a PM if you are going to add me.

(god this took ages to write using the wiimote:)))>

ok...i just got my copy today!!

* if anyone wants to trade me some "useless" pokemon that they don't want...let me know *

i'll be in the wifi-room from:

10:30 AM - 11:00 AM

and

4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

if you think you might be on around these times monday - friday let me know!!

* also look for me in rooms 25 and 50 at the wifi singles battle tower *

oh, yeah...

(send me a message if you want to add me!!)

• 1 month later...

Diamond

name: ORHON

Fc: 0945 9457 5617

i am looking for kanto, johto especially. i can give strong ones of new pokemons for the unevolved weak kantos, johtos.

• 1 month later...

Ok guys I've updated the list. I'm really sorry I haven't done it sooner, but I'm back on my game now! I've also added Wii Friend Game Codes to the list now. I figure it'd be better if the Wii Game FCs is in this thread, seen as the way regular Wii FCs are posted in the other thread are setup specifically for regular Wii FCs.

Of course if Danrarbc or anybody else has an objection to this, I have no problem of letting Danrarbc doing that in his thread or me starting a new thread for Wii Game FCs. What do you guys think?