Capcom planning $200 game for Xbox

holy hell, thats a lot of money. if a game costs 50, and a controller costs 50, even it's a really fancy controller, say 75, wouldn't that still only be 100-125?

Originally posted by BroChaos

yeah, it sorta does have that 80's cheeziness to it, but maybe thats just me.

yeah.

somewhat cheezy, but i think it looks super cool.. but i'm kind of a retro type. people who buy this will officially be classified as a nerd.

i think they'd be better off with that controler for Mechwarrior

Mechwarrior 2 was pretty cool back in the day and i think i would of enjoyed it a lot more if i had that... :p

but then i woudln't enjoy all that money i would be paying for it either....:dead:

I think they should sell the controller seperately, and allow the game to be played with a normal xbox controller. They should also do something about that HUD - it takes up WAY too much screen space, even if it is realistic.

That must be one hell of a game if they think they can get away with $200 for it.

i saw the game being played on techtv. it's freaking awesome!!! but in the pic, where's the pedals? i honestly think that the price is very reasonable. 3 control panels, plus the pedals and the game. it sounds good to me.

i saw it on the screen saver one night, maybe if you were into that type of thing it would be alright, but not for me. the game did not look that great either.