I got my NES back!

I've just got my NES back from my Nan's where it's been for years. It has all of the cables and two controllers. I'm going to test it soon to make sure everything still works.

Games:

Bucky O'Hare - Cart/Box/Manual

Dr Mario - Cart/Box/Manual

Super Mario Brothers 3 - Cart/Box/Manual

Defender of the Crown - Cart/Box/Manual

Prince Valiant - Cart/Box/Manual

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - Cart/Box/Manual

Little Nemo: The Dream Master - Cart/Box/Manual

The Legend of Zelda - Cart/Box/Map - No Manual :(

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - Cart/Box/Manual

Game Genie Cart with the code book.

Pic: NES & Games

Wheres your taste in games?

Wheres Mario Cart, Mortal Kombat, Tiop Gear2 games? :p

Those are SNES games. They were never released on the NES.

digging through box's i found my Sega Genisis, dont know if i have teh games for it, but i do know gamestop wouldnt take my Sega CD when i tried to trade that in LOL, so i can at least play teh Sega CD stuff now

Heh, I loved Little Nemo when I was a kid. I had never heard of the game before, but my friend rented it and we had a blast playing it. I eventually forgot about it and a few years later I was shocked to see that it was also a movie. Guess I was little out of the loop back then.

And as far as Zelda, as long as you've got the map you're good to go. ;)

I still have a working NES and so do a few of my friends. Every now and then we'll play a few games on them for old fun. I can't wait for the Revolution to come out to we can play them at will again [cleaning the nes is a pain!].

"Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles," wait I'm confused...goggles....WTH? When were they TMHT, the game came out in 1991, and here I tought I knew a lot about about them. UK had to be the special one.

Anyways, very nice for having all that. Never had the plesure of owning a NES but I was always jealuse that a didn't have one, and this feeling continues till this day.

In the picture it shows Teenage mutant Hero Turtle, not Ninja. Hey I know its Ninja and if anyone has come up to me saying that it used to be Hero, i'll smack them but then again it was only in the UK not here in the US.

"Upon TMNT's first arrival in the United Kingdom, the name was changed to "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" (or TMHT, for short), since local censorship policies deemed the word ninja to have excessively violent connotations for a children's program. Consequently, everything related to the Turtles had to be renamed before being released in the UK. The lyrics were also changed, such as changing "Splinter taught them to be ninja teens" to "Splinter taught them to be fighting teens.""

- Wikipedia.

Pretty sweet little collection. Too bad it's not all in better condition, or it would be worth more. Still, I'm jealous. I remember debating back in the day with my bro when the NES first came out if we should get it or the Sega Master System. I think we made the right choice going for the NES ;)