DS Lite

Hey peoples,

So I've made my decision and am patiently waiting for the DS Lite to launch here in Canada but I have no clue what so ever when it's supposed to hit. Anyone have any launch dates that they know of or anything like that?

I'm totally pumped to play some of those games and am wanting something small and sufficient for my portable gaming needs. Some of the newer games look bad ass and I'm totally grooving on old school games lately as well.

Launch dates anyone? Rumours are saying at E3 and others say end of May.

Late May is what I've heard, so as to coincide with the release of the new Mario game, but nobody has heard anything official yet.

EDIT: BTW, I definitely recommend anybody thinking of getting a DS to hold out for the Lite. I bought my DS Lite a week ago and have been playing it non-stop since. I had never owned a regular DS, so maybe this is just the norm for DS gaming, but the Lite is one of the prettiest pieces of hardware that I've ever had the pleasure to use.

I was talking to a EB dude today he said they got an email saying nintendo will make an announcment on its release on may 4th!

I work at EB. I'll check the e-mail when I go in today and see if there really is a message, or if your guy was just pulling your chain.

I talked to one today and he said he knows nothing of it. Doesn't seem like he knows anything that I didnt know already.

pooh :/ I guess we'll have to wait til E3 than to get the news.

I was talking to a EB dude today he said they got an email saying nintendo will make an announcment on its release on may 4th!

Looks like there might be a possibility that the announcement might be on May 4th after all! Would'nt be surprise if nothing happens until E3 though. But Im still going to keep my eyes open.

btw this video review is the coolest I have ever seen on the DS Lite. A must watch!

Looks like there might be a possibility that the announcement might be on May 4th after all! Would'nt be surprise if nothing happens until E3 though. But Im still going to keep my eyes open.

btw this video review is the coolest I have ever seen on the DS Lite. A must watch!

That video crashes both IE and Firefox for me... =|