Soldier of Fortune 2: Xbox live soon

Activision announces that the gory first-person shooter is coming to the Xbox and will support Xbox Live.

Activision announced today that Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix is coming to the Xbox. The Xbox version of the first-person shooter is currently in development at Gratuitous Games. Soldier of Fortune II was originally developed for the PC by Raven and released earlier this year. The Xbox version will feature Xbox Live support and four multiplayer modes: deathmatch, team deathmatch, elimination, and infiltration.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/...2881489,00.html

You mean I can play a game which I've been playing forever on my PC (with a keyboard & mouse) on a Xbox with a Xbox controller? I mean after I pay $50 for one year of Xbox Live access of course...

:right:

Originally posted by Dead Messiah

You mean I can play a game which I've been playing forever on my PC (with a keyboard & mouse) on a Xbox with a Xbox controller? I mean after I pay $50 for one year of Xbox Live access of course...

:right:

Some people's ignorance astounds me. Please realize that Microsoft isn't making anybody subscribe to XBox Live. Every game that will support XBox Live can be played without a subscription. This means you don't have to play it online. You can play it by yourself or with other people depending on how many controllers you have.

and just for the record...

I don't mind when neo1980 post stuff, i just wish he didn't make a thread about every single upcoming xbox game.

in fact when neo1980 was gone for the summer I PM'ed him asking where he was cause I missed his pro-xbox views and posts.

i've stated before that i would get an xbox if there was any games out for it (or coming out for it) that i actually like but for the time being there isn't.

i've also stated that i bad-mouth xbox because of it's poor sales, micro$oft's ways of conducting 'business', the giant controller & because everything dealing with the xbox has to be that lame neon green color.

[edit] i took out the 'velocity3k' stuff cause someone removed his (and my) post [/edit]