Need a logo for my website, 20$ if chosen.

Question

Contest is now offically over!

The winner will be announced around 21:00 BST (GMT +1)

Hi Guys,

Latest Update!

I am still acepting new logo designs, so keep them coming. Any ones that I like will get added to the poll!

Just to let you know the actual website the logo will be on gets 40K-100K hits each month. So far this month the site has atracted 1334 Unique Visitors and 72,000 hits, so it will get seen!

Update: Lets turn the heat up, im upping the reward to $45, if you can design the whole head banner part of the design (white area at top) attached below, it would need to include the logo. Colors can vary from below as long as they fit in with the site design.

I have written a script that can round the corners of any DIV element.

i want to redesign the website and give it some brand indentity so...

I need a LOGO for the product curvyCorners. It needs to meet the following crteria:

• Look modern and smart
  • Use similar colors to those on site
  • Needs to have the excact text "curvyCorners"
  • Needs to contain some form of graphical repersentation of a curvyCorner?
  • Be a vector file, (PSD or PNG)

There will be a 20$ reward for the chosen logo design, I will PM the winner and arange payment via

PayPal only.

Update: I have attached an image of the new site design, the logo would need to fit in with the design and go some where in the head section of the page labeled 'LOGO HERE'.

post-35657-1145305137_thumb.jpg

Thanks, and good luck.

Edited by camsoft

Definitely the last one for this contest from me, let's see how this one goes down with the crowd.

Concept banner and also the logo included here

curveconcept8en.th.png

post-59176-1145595878.jpg

Edited by ZiGGA

We have a Winner!

I decided on the X@vier design, it was a very very hard decision, but in the end the uniqueness of the design won it for me.

There were some amazing designs in the contest, I wish all of you could have won, but there had to be one winner.

The Winning Design:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...=post&id=156636

Thanks for all the hard work everyone put into their designs. You guys are really talented.

It been a great and positive contest!

Checkout http://www.curvycorners.net in a few days for the updated design with the new banner!

Thanks!

Do you want to elaborate on why that was a bad choice.

There?s no point just saying its a bad choice without backing it up with why.

I think what he was saying is while a very nice design, it doesnt exactly fit the theme of the product. The header is very complex, while the whole purpose of curvy-corners is to make things simple, you'd be suprised how often this sort of thing can influence an end user. (just my two cents)

The actual final design to be used on the site will be a modifcation of the current design.

I want to tone done the wave thing a bit, make it less extreme.

I dont think the final banner will be too complex.

I felt that the other designs did not stand out enough, there

was too much whitespace around the logos, I want to draw the eye

and I think this design will do it.

You asked a logo not a banner, next time try to express what you want in a better way, me and the other finnalists could easily make a banner if we knew you wanted that ;)

fmxer's right, I asked for a logo and added that if someone could design a banner with a logo

then I would reward them $45. If I had not of liked the banner X@vier did I would have gone for one of the logos. Actually I liked yours and fmxer's probably the most. But they were all great designs.

The winning entry was very well designed. Congratulations, X@vier. :)

The designs that have been entered are very good. There is some real talent out there. :D

Smctainsh