Another "I Need a Logo" Thread, 85$CAD

Question

I need a logo for a website I am building for a friend.

It is a translating company focused on having their clients reach the Brazilian market, so they will have English-Portuguese/Portuguese-English services and so fourth.

You are free to work around these three needs:

-Take note it is a corporate business, so sharp/clean looks are preferred.

-Would preffer blue colours.

-You could have a "TA" logo with the actual name based around it.

-Winner should be able to provide a vectorized logo.

I guess I'll choose the winner on the 30th of April (~2 weeks) and will pay 85$ Canadian by Paypal.

Good luck ! :rofl:

Edit: Added vectorized logo to the needs.

Edited by crazihouse

tribuna2zm.gif

another go...supposed to be ribbons intertwining (spelling? :huh: ) to signify the languages :)

How did you make this kinda stuff? Photoshop ?

That is some spectacular work! Thank you all for your neat submissions. I'm keeping each and every one of them in mind to be fair and will let the owner decide on the logo so that it reflects what she is looking for.

I've been working with Photoshop for years and have yet to know how some of you do such fine work. Great job!

How did you make this kinda stuff? Photoshop ?

You ask that in every single thread man. It's either Photoshop, or Fireworks, or GIMP, or CorelDraw, or any equivalent. Noone is going to render something in 3D for a logo contest...

That is some spectacular work! Thank you all for your neat submissions. I'm keeping each and every one of them in mind to be fair and will let the owner decide on the logo so that it reflects what she is looking for.

I've been working with Photoshop for years and have yet to know how some of you do such fine work. Great job!

lol cheers mate. but i think most of us are using vector based drawing programs. :D

i'm quite stuck for ideas atm

is it online based? or over the phone?...or whatever you do.

need some inspiration :shifty:

Yeah, it's online. Basically, it's more of a long-term relationship company. They are going only leaning towards the corporate market. Clients would have this company as their "reference" for Brazil. In that kind of way :p

Great work all of you! As previously mentioned, I'm keeping a tab on all the concepts that are done :)

As far as commenting, I want to keep remarks to myself until the winner is chosen by my client. Thanks!!

Jeeeesus Christ! There's some really professional stuff here :woot:

Props to Pox, +Long, cybadelic, Bioshadow and ZiGGA for some really fab work