AutoPatcher XP April 2006

Ok guys, im hosting the april 2006 full english version on my site, yes i know i have only one post, but i contacted angel about this, btw i put a password on the page (not the files) because i am trying to fix something first, the password is "password" all lower case and without the quotes, well im downloading it as of now, but 5 mins and it should be up

http://www.kush.ca/?page_id=134

yeah it does, also 9.0c has been around for a while but its the latest

btw sorry guys, i see you on my site trying to download it, im still trying to get it, all the sites are being hammered,

Notes about 911565 and 904942.

911565v2 replaces the original version AND 912452. In May, put in v2 of 911565 to make WU happy

904942v2 (real version) is only available from the Windows Update Catalog. A team member should download the update from there and include it in the May release.

the_guy

Notes about 911565 and 904942.

911565v2 replaces the original version AND 912452. In May, put in v2 of 911565 to make WU happy

904942v2 (real version) is only available from the Windows Update Catalog. A team member should download the update from there and include it in the May release.

the_guy

I see, thanks for the info :)

I apolozize if this is a repeated question. Does Autopatcher include DirectX driver updates. If yes, does the April 2006 Autopatcher, just released, have the Microsoft DirectX 9.0c version?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

Maybe he's talking about the lastest updated DirectX Runtime that was released in April 2006

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

tried to download full version april 2006 from all english links,

all finished downloading at 187mb

tried to install, received error

installer corrupt or not complete

torrens16

Downloaded and worked fine from Gabbix.

Did you use a download manager? That might be the reason ;)

It happens sometimes.

i dont know what you mean about the update releases, all releases are aimed at systems with the latest service pack

i dont know what you mean about the update releases, all releases are aimed at systems with the latest service pack

Like the January "update" release, you had to have Dec autopatcher already installed (if I am correct.) What I mean is this:

I format machine and do clean install of Windows XP Pro & install SP2 (I actually have SP2 slipstreamed into my XP installation disc.)

Then can I install the April release only of autopatcher without having to install the previous autopatcher releases?

I was under the impression that the full/lite releases needed only XP with SP2 and no further updates as a prerequisite for installation, and the "update releases" need a previous version of autopatcher or windows updates upto the point of the "update release."

Hope I didn't confuse you more. :yes:

the_guy

Don't worry... last night (2006/04/18) MS has released another KB904942 v2 (2nd in this month)!!!

We shall see this hotfix in next AP release...

Downloaded and worked fine from Gabbix.

Did you use a download manager? That might be the reason ;)

It happens sometimes.

Why is that?

I format machine and do clean install of Windows XP Pro & install SP2 (I actually have SP2 slipstreamed into my XP installation disc.)

Then can I install the April release only of autopatcher without having to install the previous autopatcher releases?

classico's question is very good and i ask the same thing. after i install win XP, do i apply Autopacher APRIL or do i have to install the others (dec, jan, march) ??

Like the January "update" release, you had to have Dec autopatcher already installed (if I am correct.) What I mean is this:

I was under the impression that the full/lite releases needed only XP with SP2 and no further updates as a prerequisite for installation, and the "update releases" need a previous version of autopatcher or windows updates upto the point of the "update release."

Hope I didn't confuse you more. :yes:

classico's question is very good and i ask the same thing. after i install win XP, do i apply Autopacher APRIL or do i have to install the others (dec, jan, march) ??
Correct, if you use the Full or Lite release (as opposed to an Update released) you don't have to have any previous versions installed
Nice, torrents are incredibly fast :)
3.53 MB/sec according to the tracker software.

Hello!!!

I'm searching for the Greek autopatcher edition!Where can i find it???

Thank you!

Just wait a bit more (about a day or two). I have finished the Greek April version, and I am trying to fix some errors with the help of TheBlazingAngel