AutoPatcher XP April 2006

I tried AP on another computer and ASPI drivers and Google Toolbar were there. I guess that on my computer AP detects ASPI and doesn't show them, and the same thing happens with old version of Google Toolbar. No biggy for ASPI, but detection of old version of Google Toolbar and then not showing the new one... :blink:

@Medieval Knight, since its happening with multiple modules, and no-one else has reported it, it tells me its probaly not a bug with the modules. the fact youve downloaded from multiple mirrors tells me its highly unlikely its a corrupt download.

so in conclusion its your system! either:

- try admin mode if you havent already

- run a setup file manually to check its not the windows installer

- when autopatcher installs something, it simply copies setup instructions to a .cmd or .bat file in your temp directory. create example .cmd and .bat files to do something simple, and run them both to see if they work, and iliminate a problem with the extensions

- try solutions to other common problems - installing or copying files (see faq)

other than that i really dont know...

How do I uninstall the old autopatcher (ver 5.0)? It does not have the uninstaller in the folder/in control panel. I have already installed autopatcher 5.1 April 2006 full in another folder.

Hi

I'm desperate for installing autopatcher in my computer with the SPANISH version.

I'm sure there's a LOT of spanish users that are hoping to have autopatcher in their machines.

Please, do you know of someone who's working on it??

Can anybody make this??

PLEASE!! :huh:

Thank you in advance

Hi

I'm desperate for installing autopatcher in my computer with the SPANISH version.

I'm sure there's a LOT of spanish users that are hoping to have autopatcher in their machines.

Please, do you know of someone who's working on it??

Can anybody make this??

PLEASE!! :huh:

Thank you in advance

Yes there is someone https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=456576

My friend has tell me about this:

virus.jpg

As mentioned above, these are false positives. The hotfix cleaner is supposed to clear traces of installed hotfixes (meaning the backup files, installation logs and uninstallation entries). Of course the use of this tool is not forced and is only there because it was requested by some people.

AutoPatcher does not, and will not bundle malware or adware of any kind. Any proposals to include such things are ignored. We do out very best to provide quality releases under the same terms for everyone (users and corporations alike). The fact that we occationaly have troubles with mirrors is a consequence of not having any kind of deal with spyware vendors (which would provide income to cover the costs of a server). We depend on kind people who are willing to share their bandwidth and host AutoPatcher.

Antonis Kaladis,

AutoPatcher Project Manager & Lead Developer

i don't know what's wrong but when i run autopatcher 2006 XP (ENG), nothing happens. Any help would be appriciated.

Just copy the "COMDLG32.OCX" from autopatchers "bin" directory into your %windir%\system32 folder.

does the april update or the full one contian the latest 2 or 3 updates that were released with the wga update containing the nag?

just wandering.

Hey guys. Me again. The plugin to disable Sticky Keys doesn't actually do anything it seems. Also, the ASPI installer doesn't install anything except the ASPI check tool. (It's supposed to install WNASPI32.DLL, isn't it?)

Thanks!

I'm waiting for french version.

when ?

Hi, ... Bonjour, ...

Korgul,

Voici le lien pour l'autopatcher pour Windows XP en francais (non officiel)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=140GEL3D

C'est compress? en 7z. Il te faut 7zip pour le d?compresser.

La traduction n'est pas termin?e.

Et j'aimerai savoir s'il n'y a pas quelques patches qui manquent.

Jean-Michel

Sylvain St-Amand (Korgul)

ok i ran the autpo patcher and now my laptop cant be accessed by any otherof my pc's in my workgroup what did that patcher change when it comes to my networking?