Question

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED THANK YOU TO EVRYONE WHO TOOK PART AND THANK YOU PARIS_HILTON FOR YOUR FABULOUS DESIGN

Edited by minkcar

Damn people these are excellent! alfondoo i like that cool curly pattern thing its co cool. paris your look so much better now that they have the glass effects on them i cant decide which is best! wutwut yours are good but a little too big for the site. x@vir yours a re wicked as well i like the bubble things. lewispb im not too ffond of your one sorry. and bioshadow that is excellent!! even the layout is great!

wutwut yours are good but a little too big for the site

Well i took into consideration what you said and came up with some more :)

letthisgo14xz.png

letthisgo27km.png

letthisgo36yr.png

letthisgo41eq.png

letthisgo54ye.png

letthisgo62dq.png

Edited by wutwut

cool guys Zigga i really like yous could u try making all the text the same size though? wutwut yous are good too, i like the top one the most!

Ah good stuff, glad you like that and cheers wutwut. If you want like anything added maybe a personal touch or something I can do so it's upto you that but for now glad you like.

well, here is another one from me, i like the simple things in life :)

X@vier

do you have the ability to design something that's not 3D and doesn't have that effect in it? :p

do you have the ability to design something that's not 3D and doesn't have that effect in it? :p

lol ditto - he did exactly the same on curvy corners

Well guys I'm sorry but due to unforseen circumstances I have had to close the competition early :(

And I am proud to announce that..................... PARIS_HILTON has won!!

The logo in post 92 is exactly what I was looking for and will suit the site nicely. I would like to thank everyone who entered!

Thanks,