I Just Got my hands on Zelda : Wind Waker

Alright, I Love all the zelda series, the best one was still ocerina of time. :) one thing im dissapointed abouth this game is the graphics, i wish Twilight would release soon, but before that im gonna play this game, i never bought a gamecube game, so how abouth this one? naa. i borrow this game from a friend he dont play it anymore. so is it a hard game? sometimes i use walktroughs. i just got my hyrule shield and im going on the pirate boat, but still im enjoying it. :woot:

I wasn't sure how I'd like them either, but once I sat down and played it I thought they were wonderful.

They remind me of the first Zelda in a lot of areas for some reason....

oh man, i loved wind waker so much. though i have to admit that when i saw the cel shading style i was initially not up for it, but that soon changed once i realised what an awesome game it actually is...

Yeah i think the game story is a bit fake, the ocerina story was great.

Just wait, the story starts off a little odd for a zelda game, but it all changes soon enough.

I nmy opnion Wind Waker was HORRIBLE. First Zelda game I hate, and I don't believe they could ever have made a bad Zelda game, the only saving garce of the game was it's graphics and style, there was zero to gameplay and all it felt like was sailing, and doing redundant crap all over again.

Wind Waker is my favourite Zelda game so far. Played almost everyone of them. Love the style and story. Yea, it starts of kinda strange, but then BOOM! Love it! It got some of the best scenes in a Zelda game IMO.

i enjoyed Wind Waker but agree that the endless sailing got a little annoying...instead of searching for triforce pieces they should have went the old school way of winning triforce pieces from dungeons....i think that would have made the game just that much better....

Yeah, im just got my link into the earth tempel, well the story seems a bit clear now but still ocerina of time is still number one for me but seeing Twilight Princess trailers,movies i cannot wait for that game, they said it will be twice the game length as ocerina of time :D

Windwaker was ok but it could have been so much better. No dungeons...that really sucked and the story which originally started of as something different eventually became the exact same story as in all other zelda games except for the water theme which was unfortunate. Also the gridlike nature of the map sucked, it should have been a bite more realistic where it wasnt just 1 island per a gridspace or w/e. lastly that boat got reallly tiresome, they needed a way for you to change the wind without having to play the song constantly. It was ok, A link to the past is still the greatest zelda game ever but.

A link to the past was great with lots of challenging dungeons. But it had some annoying gameplaymechanics, like the range of the blade etc. It's one of my favourites aswell, but I put WW over it. You just can't beat the Ganon battle in WW :) And also some other awesome scenes. I think I'm one of the few that loved sailing on that ocean. I've played the game like 5 times.

oh man, i loved sailing about on the ocean, in fact i love almost everything about wind waker, it really consumed me for a while. though i do think a link to the past was better, i must have played that so many times, and when it came out on the gba i played it a bit more...it was so awesome...

-bYtE' date='Apr 23 2006, 12:01' post='587441369']

A link to the past was great with lots of challenging dungeons. But it had some annoying gameplaymechanics, like the range of the blade etc. It's one of my favourites aswell, but I put WW over it. You just can't beat the Ganon battle in WW :) And also some other awesome scenes. I think I'm one of the few that loved sailing on that ocean. I've played the game like 5 times.

you cant beat the ganon battle in WW

what you mean? :pinch:

you cant beat the ganon battle in WW

what you mean? :pinch:

That it's one of the best scenes/battles in a Zelda game ever (it's quite easy though)! WW also have more beatifull scenes, which I'm not going to spoil for people who haven't played it yet.

I rented it and couldn't find my sword in that first place/thing, so, I gave up. :/

*slap* Gave UP?! What kind of gamer are you? :p

Yeah, great game that one, it does look abit strange at first, but once you get used to it, its even better than the 3D styles in some ways.