Official 2006 NBA Basketball Playoffs

the bold = teams i think are going to win 2nd round.

MIAMI ------- 1

DALLAS ----- 2

Edited by ViCE KiNG

i don't think phoenix is going down first round. they are so solid.

the only upsets i can see are clippers over denver and chicago over miami.

i dunno man, shaq and dwade don't look too hot right now. nba is 7 games in the first round now? if the bulls can drag this out, they will have the physical advantage towards the end.

why does everyone think that the Suns are gonna lose to the Lakers? the Lakers are only gonna win if Kwame and Odom are consistent

They came pretty close yesterday. I don't expect Thomas to be shooting the way he did in game 1 & certainly Kobe missing shots he usually makes.

PJ's gameplan work like a charm. Let Lamar & Kwame post inside cuz Suns have no presence there. They had to double team the 2 every time and that stop the easy fast breaks that the Suns been use to. If Kobe kept shooting from long range, all the Pheonix would do is score quickly on the other end once they get the rebound. Having the double team in the post by Pheonix slow them down on getting the fast break pts.

And if the Lakers would get those easy chippies, it's a W for them.

Game 2 should be interesting. If they following the game 1's game plan, they should win game 2 & they're in great shape. Lose that, then drop PJ's game plan & let Kobe go berzerk.

They came pretty close yesterday. I don't expect Thomas to be shooting the way he did in game 1 & certainly Kobe missing shots he usually makes.

PJ's gameplan work like a charm. Let Lamar & Kwame post inside cuz Suns have no presence there. They had to double team the 2 every time and that stop the easy fast breaks that the Suns been use to. If Kobe kept shooting from long range, all the Pheonix would do is score quickly on the other end once they get the rebound. Having the double team in the post by Pheonix slow them down on getting the fast break pts.

And if the Lakers would get those easy chippies, it's a W for them.

Game 2 should be interesting. If they following the game 1's game plan, they should win game 2 & they're in great shape. Lose that, then drop PJ's game plan & let Kobe go berzerk.

i agree with you.. also.. walton should be banned from playing :crazy: how many times did that dumbass just stand there and WATCH as nash pretty much walked past him to lay it up.. what a moron.

i'm pulling for the lakers though.. they better win this ****.. i want them to play the clippers.. that should be FUN.. hopefully i can get tickets to one of the games..

Walton played a game of his life. He, Kwame & Odom was keeping them in the game. It was Smush that couldn't get a hold of Nash. Kwame & Odom had to switch to Nash on many plays.

yea this game got out of control early. did mello get tossed? i saw him chuck a ball up into the stands, but that might have been a replay from a different game.

last nights laker game was great.. i love how they had the suns spread out on defense then they'd outrun them to the basket.. excellent game.

man the one night i don't watch, all 3 games go down to the wire. i'm really suprised the kings and lakers won tonight...

OMG! LAKERS WIN!! :) :laugh: :p :woot: :jump: :jump: :bounce:

Final second shot in overtime by Kobe wins it for the LAKERS! 3-1 Lakers lead going into game 5 in Phoenix.

Final Score OT: Lakers: 99 Suns: 98

Oh. My. God.

Did anyone see the Lakers/Suns game? Kobe Bryant = holy moly. He did it at the last second in regulation and did it again at the last second in overtime.

Crazy.

:laugh: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :whistle: :o :o :D :D :D :D :D WHOOOOOO!!!! LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!