Logo Request

Question

Iv never tryed asking someone on here to make a logo for me :D thought id give it a go since iv seen some nice work by the guys here.

Im looking for a nice and simple logo, but eye catching and shiny ( maybe reflective aswell )

Id quite like to keep the font and text of the following logo as it is, but change the batton shaped image to something much better, something amazing! be it a shape, or a object of some sort ( relating to the web site )

Im willing to pay ?30.00 for it, so if you have a free minute or want ?30.00, give it a go, ill send money via paypal only.

The currently logo is as follows, as i said, just really wanting the little icon thing on the left changed.

Id also like it to be high res so that i can get the logo printed on clothes and mugs et:):)

header.gif

Let the games begin!

The last two are really good. let i never knew this would be hard to decided, i thought there would be one clear winner :D let me think about this for a minute

eckohost5vf.png

I really like this image, what you have done with the E is amazing :D

eckohost5vf.png

But i like there to be a little image that you can associate with the company, like this one.

Ill wait for more responces :)

eckohost5vf.png

I really like this image, what you have done with the E is amazing :D

eckohost5vf.png

But i like there to be a little image that you can associate with the company, like this one.

Ill wait for more responces :)

What image? :unsure:

Im really wanting to rebrand as soon as i can, but i can leave it a few days if more people are wanting a stab at it, its not bother :)

Mohsin Naqi, im talking about the last image there ^ with the little arrows right and down. a little symbol type thing like that, that can be associate with the comapny.

Here is my first entry, hope you like it :)

eckohostsized8jo.png

In super hi-res - DIAL-UP KILLER!

eckohost2qn.th.png

Let me know what you think of it and any changes you might like to be made :)

That does look really nice, can't help but be picky though :$. If you could replace that ball with a globe or something that would look amazing!

That does look really nice, can't help but be picky though :$. If you could replace that ball with a globe or something that would look amazing!

LOL, funnily enought i've thought of doing that. I'll have made the changes by this evening :)