Need logo request filled - $50

Question

Ok let's get to it then - I can't be bothered to click the link, tell here what you want instead of saying "Go here"

You'll get more replies. People can't be bothered to click there and register on it and make a big deal about it. Just say it here what you want genius.

Its a simple login (using the same login as Neowin). But anywho. Here is what I want.

Logo

Size: 320x320

Type: Vectored

What:

I would like a logo that is 320x320 with the following:

Paint brush colors: black, blue, red, white

Paint colors: Red, blue, green, yellow, white, purple.

I want the logo to be a paint brush with paint on it and dripping.

Payment: $20

So one picture of a brush with any of those colours?

No wonder you didn't get an replies man, your description about what you want is really vague. You need to b e more clear. First it sounds like you ask for one picture of one brush then you list all these colours then the person is gonna' think, ok does he want more than one brush or what?

Keep it simple and concise man when asking for ****, you'll get loads of replies. Watch now, loads of people will sex you up with logo's

Here you have ;)

post-99700-1145982141_thumb.jpg

Very nice. See my comment on NeoRequest.

Aaron-2.jpg

not hard to whip but it's nowhere near polished yet

@ Aaron : that better?

Nice work, but why is there a gap between the bristles and the handle?

I like the latest works that have been submitted. Great work to all. Just a little more tweaking.

Very cool!

Are you going to contribute something to this?

Well, I guess now that you've asked I should at least try, though my money is still on Bioshadow!

I was thinking of giving it a go myself there but Bioshadows is hmm NICE. Worth more than 20 dollars too.

See I told you Aaron, now loads of people are coming in - I should get $10 just for helping you get people to design for you in the fist place! Commission dude!

Okay, i'll make a few changes to it with the brush dripping in a few hours :)

Cheers.

Can you have the droplet and the drop have each of the colors on the brush in it?