Need logo request filled - $50

Question

See I told you Aaron, now loads of people are coming in - I should get $10 just for helping you get people to design for you in the fist place! Commission dude!

Since when did Paris Hilton say Dude.. dude?!

lol... lots of VERY different designs here... he'll hace a hard time choosing :p maybe someone needs to integrate something else into the concepts he's asked for... because what's coming out at the moment is basically all the same - not a good thing when looking for a logo.

no offense to the posters, though, they're really all the same because that's what he asked for.

Thanks for all the submitals. I am going to keep this open for more of them. Bioshadow has done a great job of making a very clean and crisp logo.

@Mohsin Naqi, I like yours but can you make the brush rounded and angled and with a drip of paint like Bioshadows. And also, thanks for your opinion.

@Mohsin Naqi, I like yours but can you make the brush rounded and angled and with a drip of paint like Bioshadows. And also, thanks for your opinion.

No problem.

brush1bv.png

@Mohsin Naqi: Make the handle end of the brush more rounded and make the spatter more defined. Also make the brush a little skinnier.

Ok, let me state what I like:

Brush tip

The metal ring at the base of the brush tip.

I dont like:

The drip (define this a bit more)

The splat of paint

the handle (thinner)

Thanks for all the submitals. I am going to keep this open for more of them. Bioshadow has done a great job of making a very clean and crisp logo.

I'll try to improve it a little more today.