Need logo request filled - $50

Question

I only want 1 brush. Thats all. Idont want lines, I want a drip of paint and then a splat of paint. Sorry if this is confusing. If it is, please lookat Bioshadow's submission.

- Aaron

I have read the brief but if your not open to idea's your going to get something very bland and generic

EDIT: and with that. a variation. should i get rid of the paper?

@van_wilder, why dont you make one then instead of calling people blind and unable to read? i'd like to see you come up with something different when Aaron has asked for so little

post-115413-1146429143.jpg

Edited by Alfondoo

Well the person wants something specific - he didn't say in the brief feel free to elaborate. He specifically said I want it like this and that.

Not bad zigga. But I do NOT want a puddle of paint, I want a splat. Also the paint on the brush tip looks like it goes beyond the edge of the brush.

Not bad zigga. But I do NOT want a puddle of paint, I want a splat. Also the paint on the brush tip looks like it goes beyond the edge of the brush.

Right-o, I've changed it as you requested. Fixed the brush tip paint, added another paint drop and also added a splat.

brushaaronz2sh.jpg

What is this logo for? It would be easier to get the right style if we knew because a paintbrush for a childrens website would be different from a paintbrush for a professional drawing program.

This is for a site called Gfxed.com. It will be used as the logo for the main page and forums. I will also be using this for other uses.

I am still taking any entries. Don't stop now, you still have a change at $50.

here u go, something diff.

X@vier

Here's mine, not the best but I gave it a shot.

What do you guys think?

post-17040-1146669127.png

Sorry not my style. I like the ones that are more vectored. Thanks for your submissions tho.

Sorry not my style. I like the ones that are more vectored. Thanks for your submissions tho.

:blink: :blink:

but it is vetored.

X@vier

Here's my entry, let me know your likes/dislikes/etc. You know, the usual stuff :)

paintbrushtestcopy7em.png

It is vector .psd but the preview is just a flat Png :)