[NFL] Ricky Williams suspended for 1 year

I've said it before and I will say it again, this guy is the biggest bum this sport has ever seen. How many chances does he need? I know one thing is for sure Miami is wishing they would have never spent a nickel on him.

pot or millions? pot or millions? pot or millions? I'm gonna go with pot. What a complete idiot, hes playing ever little kids dream, making big bucks playing a sport. Hes a worthless piece of trash.

the nfl is ridiculous. Hookers and alcohol abuse are fine, but a lil weed is the end of the world. I hope he comes to the argonauts next year. What the hell does weed have to do with his performance on the field? If anything it decreases it, what a joke.

the nfl is ridiculous. Hookers and alcohol abuse are fine, but a lil weed is the end of the world. I hope he comes to the argonauts next year. What the hell does weed have to do with his performance on the field? If anything it decreases it, what a joke.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that marijuana use is illegal in the US? :rolleyes: