• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how to: SOAP with PHP

asuh    0

I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: soapclient in /home/virtual/site70/fst/var/www/html/wp/wp-content/themes/bearcreek/indexsb.php on line 12

Is there anyone out there that might be able to provide me with some help? I'd really like to get this working asap! Thanks.

Jayzee    0

I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: soapclient in /home/virtual/site70/fst/var/www/html/wp/wp-content/themes/bearcreek/indexsb.php on line 12

Is there anyone out there that might be able to provide me with some help? I'd really like to get this working asap! Thanks.

Your class does not exist or your file containing class is not included

Jayzee    0

okay, so what does that mean? obviously, there's something in my code that's completely off or wrong. Here's how I start my code:

<?php

$client = new

SoapClient(

"http://webservices.serviceu.com/v1/publiccalendar.asmx?WSDL"

);

Servicesu.com gave me this address so it's correct.

For how to use SoapClient class read this.

asuh    0

Thanks for the link, Jayzee. Howver, this only shows and example but does not cover classes. I'm such a total newbie and would love to hear an explanation on how to approach this or maybe even a little personal help.

Kudos    51

Soap was introduced in PHP 5, stick

&lt;?php
phpinfo();
?&gt;

in a page and run it to find out what version of php you are running, along with other interesting information.

If you are indeed on PHP 4 (which is very likely) you could try using http://pear.php.net/package/SOAP .

/k

asuh    0

My server is currently running Pear. So what I really need is programming help. But thanks for the suggestion!

LindaS    0

Did you ever get the ServiceU web services working with WordPress? If so, I'd like to know what code you used. Thanks!