Madden on Wii

so this interview should shut some of them peaple up who think it is all justa gimmik with the new controler, as they siad tho ther still mapping it out and adding things

This looks excellent, nitendo just won my money. I was gonna get a 360 but i think ill get a nintendo, especially with more recognisable games from EA. Im a nintendo console virgin :p

This looks excellent, nitendo just won my money. I was gonna get a 360 but i think ill get a nintendo, especially with more recognisable games from EA. Im a nintendo console virgin :p

Wow! You've missed out on so much fun! But it's good you're starting with the Wii.

Wow! You've missed out on so much fun! But it's good you're starting with the Wii.

Well I did play some pokemon on gameboy, other then that nothing. I also plan on getting a DS Lite in summer with animal crossing.

this is what gaming should be all about. it will feel like you're actually interacting with the game rather than just pressing buttons. looking forward to seeing how other game genres use the controller, especially fps