Post your workstations

What's wrong with you? That's a beautiful desk. I'm pretty sure he uses that by choice, not because he can't afford something else. Not everyone needs a huge workspace around their computer.

I agree.

What's wrong with you? That's a beautiful desk. I'm pretty sure he uses that by choice, not because he can't afford something else. Not everyone needs a huge workspace around their computer.

That desk is freaking small! :blink:

He doens't even have enough space to move the mouse, or else, stuff will fall..

if u dont wanna break Dell widescreen, get a new desk soon

Expensive monthly cost, but, necessary due to there being no phone lines at the edge of Earth.

Where you live is the absolute dream place i'd love to live when i'm older. So beautiful. I would love to live somewhere like that with so much natural surroundings. You're a very lucky guy.

Laptop:

Dell Inspiron 9300 (upgrading to the newest XPS in a couple of months hopefully)

Pentium-m 1.83 ghz @533 FSB

Ram: 2gb DDR2 533mhz

HDD: 100gb 7,200 rpm

Logitech potrable wirless USB mouse.

Battery: Dell 9 Cell

Screen : 1920x1200 Pwnage 17" LCD

Desktop:

Coolermaster Stacker Case (Just changed to this from a wavemaster)

Custom Tripple Rad water cooling system using Aquacool, Dangerden and other components, cooling NB, SB, Mosfets and Graphics.

Mobo : Asus a8n32-SLI

CPU : Athlon 64 X2 4800+

RAM : Corsair PC3200LL Pro Twinx (2 x 1gb = 2gb)

Screens : 3 x Dell 2001FP 4:3 1600x1200 20" LCD Screens

Mac Mini:

1.25ghz PPC

40gb HDD

Bluetooth / Wifi

Phone/ PDA / Portable Media : o2 XDA Exec (AKA i-mate JasJar) with 4gb SD card

Printer / MFD : Brother MFC-410CN Printer / Scanner/ Fax / Copier

Drink : Cheap red wine, didnt last long ;-)

Click images for Bigness.

p91901228uc.th.jpg p91901218zn.th.jpg p91901200sz.th.jpg p91901197pm.th.jpg p91901185pn.th.jpg p91901175ia.th.jpg

The carpet and the decor is awful in my office, but ive only been in the house a few months, im getting through each room decorating and carpeting, Hopefully it wont be too long before I get to this room, as its where i spend a lot of my time.

That desk is freaking small! :blink:

He doens't even have enough space to move the mouse, or else, stuff will fall..

if u dont wanna break Dell widescreen, get a new desk soon

;)

^ Nice. I have never seen silver Dell LCDs. When/where did you get them? You didn't paint them, did you?

No I didnt paint them, they were limited edition and sold only for a few months and only in europe (possibly just the UK).

I bought one in early 2005, and then when I wanted more i hunted down matching ones on ebay.

I wanted a silver 2401fpw to go in the middle, but it seems they never made them.

/edit I missed a spec off my workstation post, not than many ppl care lol,

Desktop Graphics = 2 x 7800GTX (XFX) in SLI (when gaming) and none SLI (for Desktop applications / multiple screens)

Laptop Gfx = Nvidia 6800 go

Edited by Inertia

:)

post-58657-1146890143.jpg

hey rockerboy, just in case you didn't know, you can offset the 2nd monitor (in display setting) so that the break between the two will be a lot cleaner.

@+Inertia

are all those three monitor's controlled by that one keyboard and mouse, even the mac one?

yes they are.

The center and right are dual screens on my main workstation, the left one is my mac mini, it is controlled by software called Synergy , works realy well, seemlesley, sometimes you might think they are one machine :

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

nice, thats crazy.

des230sw.jpg

Logitech Media Keyboard Elite, Creative 5.1 Surround, Logitech MediaPlay Mouse and BenQFP91GX.

Created with BenQ DC520.

how do you get large icons into the quickstart bar? and what is the large adress bar for?

can a mod change the thread title to May Workstations please.

A mod renamed it to what it is currently is now sorry

Here's me...

Noticable that Dell Monitors seem to be in high demand... based on some of the other posts.

Nice setup man, how much did u pay for that XPS computer?

Nice setup man, how much did u pay for that XPS computer?

$2200.00 [CND] w/ ONE Display. I had already bought the other one prior. I was able to get a wicked deal through sources at Dell ;) .