[ Logo ] Need a new Logo $120 [ $120 ]

Question

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANYMORE LOGOS. FINAL DECISION WILL BE MADE BY NEXT WEEK.

Website Name: HungryGTA.com [the website is not yet online]

GTA stands for = Greater Toronto Area

Business / Website Purpose: Restaurant reviews, restaurant menus, user comments and ratings, forums, etc.

Requirements:

- Vectorized logo

- Preferably horizontal logo

- Use the actual wordings “HungryGTA”

- The logo's theme may or may not consist of "food" + "Toronto" (i'll leave this choice to the designer, pls look for my comments)

I would like to see what people can come up with first, and then comment from there. Be creative and you don’t have to follow the above requirements; above requirements are “preferred” but not necessary (other then the vectorized logo part).

Price: $120 CAD ~ $108 USD

Money will be paid via Paypal.

Edited by fr0zen

hungrygta8xw.jpg

I don't know what kind of logo you're looking for; I just whipped this up rather quickly. Hopefully you like it. If you think it has any potential or have any questions, just pm me.

do u have a design already made it would be good to see it so we know the color scheme and style of it

Is there any kind of colour scheme that needs to be worked on?

What colours are on the website?

Or do you just want people to go ahead with any

Bad? Good? Ugly?

post-17040-1146735326.png

not bad, although it's a bit complex and not unique enough for a logo- would do well as part of a header.

also, the indent corners on the rectangle aren't too attractive - stick with a normal rounded rectangle.

wow! im impressed, i didnt expect so many replies so fast! Thank you, pls see the comments:

_________________________________________________________________________________

j.nudd: sorry it seems to be to plain and simple...cmon guys $120...gimme something better :no:

Veggie1232: Unfortunately the website design is in very early stage, the website color schemes

will be based on the logo color schemes. Therefore, GO CRAZY!

pox: so far i liked two logos, yours is one of them. is that CN Tower? i dono why but it doesn?t look like one, is something missing on the top?

Maybe some sort of resemblance to food / restaurant could be a addition / change to this?

- I would like to see more color combinations

- I would love to see something better from you, pls pls

:star:r: cybadelic:b> Oooo! Pox! u got competition bud! lol, cybadelic, good stuff man! I like it, i like the idea of CN Tower + bite, but at the first look i thought it was clouds, but i think its a bite. Also is that CN Tower on the top? i don't know in both the instances i thought it was some other tower, maybe im just blind, but i thought CN Tower is more narrower on the top.

Also I don't like the font, but the idea is good, i am sure u can work more on i:):) thank you.

- I would like to see more color combinations, maybe two different colors?

:star:r:jrowa:b> I like the idea of CN Tower on the plate, but the colors and font are weak. I would love to see another try.ultimate99: b> I agree with pox, it wont fit into the logo style of things.....lets try again pls Mohsin Naqi:b> umm naw, the colors cool, but the font isn?t cool, I think it?s too plain, and its too big, I mean the height.

cybadelic: Oooo! Pox! u got competition bud! lol, cybadelic, good stuff man! I like it, i like the idea of CN Tower + bite, but at the first look i thought it was clouds, but i think its a bite. Also is that CN Tower on the top? i don't know in both the instances i thought it was some other tower, maybe im just blind, but i thought CN Tower is more narrower on the top.

Also I don't like the font, but the idea is good, i am sure u can work more on it :) thank you.

- I would like to see more color combinations, maybe two different colors?

:star:

I'll play around a bit more later on, but in the meantime:

EAT THIS:

toronto.jpg

:D

By the way: I used this as a reference for the tower.

Yeah, I think you just need to copy and paste the URL.

Anyway, here's an updated version:

gta4.jpg

Sorry about the size, I just love big previews.