The "Chocolate" Phone Reviewed

yes, you can only change the ringtone (yes MP3 as well).

The txt message tones cannot be changed you have 4 presets.

Really nice review mate :D :thumbs:

But... How nice is it to use the 0-9 Buttons? Half of them seem to be on a different level than the rest of them :blush: ...

I just got mine this morning. From fluid mobile funny enough!. Went for the t-mobile FlexT 30. Not bad. I do like to phone wish I didnt sign up for 18 month contract as I think I will get bored of this phone soon. I did have a K750i before this and I loved it. I really love the way this phone looks, how light it is and the mint touch buttons. I still need to get used to the touch buttons as I do randomly press buttons.

you will indeed enjoy it, don't worry about the length of the contract since T-Mobile should let you upgrade in month 8-10.

I'm very pleased you used Fluid Mobile

How was your experience? Don't forget that you may still have a chance at winning a bonus prize so keep checking your email. Additionally, if you have any problems, just step into a CarphoneWarehouse store and they'll sort all your needs :)

Edited by Amnesia

I found it very good. Do you own the company I went to the website via your sig. I am glad they will let me upgrade that soon sounds great. I ordered the Nokia 6280 originally but Fluid Mobile was out of stock of that so was T-Mobile so I called up asked about changing the contract and I did. Came very quick, ordered Friday came Saturday!. Thats what I call service. Hope I win a bonus prize lol. Wouldnt mind a free Bluetooth headset :D. Do you have any for sale maybe?

Hi there,

Yes I do own the company. The reason I can offer great offers with gifts is because I take the bare minimum profit.

I aim to give the best possible service and I'm glad that you are happy. Please pass on the word about Fluid Mobile :)

As for a bluetooth headset, I think someone on Neobay was selling some far 15 pounds. Better quickly check.

I cant check as I have been restricted from NeoBay. I broke the rules too many times when posting Sales. Oops :(. Could you ask the guy to PM me if there is someone selling one! :) Oh so is it Fluid Mobile that gives me the upgrade? or will T-Mobile contact me?

I've had this phone for about 3 days, and it is very very well designed physically. There are a couple of software nags and problems, but nothing I can't live with.

However, I've had some problems with playng 3GP videos? Amnesia, have you had any problems? The phone plays all videos recorded by itself fine, but anything thats not recorded by the phone istelf (e.g sent to me via bluetooth by a mate, or encoded and put onto the phone via pc) gets a "Not Supported" error. I've renamed files, removing any chars that *could* cause problems, and I've even encoded files directly using the same bitrate, fps and other settings of a video that the phone itself has recorded, still with no luck.

Google hasn't found anything about this, so it would be cool if you could confirm this or maybe you know a workaround?

T-Mobile will give you the upgrade, you just give them a ring when it's time (or you feel it's time :p)

@domz, I haven't had any problems playing 3GP videos, although I do agree that there seems to be some firmware glitches (although it autorestarts to 'fix itself') I've sent 3gp vids from my laptop to my phone and they're fine.

If you do have a problem like that, i suggest getting the phone switched.

Even if it's a fluke, they'll replace it and claim it to be a faulty handset.

When you do replace it, I suggest saying that the phone "restarts, flashes for no reason, and sometimes rings when there is nobody calling", those are symptoms of a faulty phone and will help your chances of getting a replacement.