New site online

Question

Hello,

I have put up my site, but I'm wondering if I should bother with a Flash version or keep it static as it is. I take it's quite lightweight now and I don't want to clutter it. Opinions are welcome :)

Norante.net

6 answers to this question

I like it :D I think you should just stay with a static version, since i see no point of flash being used on that particular design. Also, what are you planning to do with the right side of the layout? It looks pretty empty right now.

Thanks. I intended to use the right side to put image descriptions and captions. But since I'm limiting the layout for 800x600, it ended up a bit too tight there. Maybe I should expand the layout or get rid of the right sidebar.

Thanks. I intended to use the right side to put image descriptions and captions. But since I'm limiting the layout for 800x600, it ended up a bit too tight there. Maybe I should expand the layout or get rid of the right sidebar.

make it fluid perhaps?

I think as it is it looks nice and great. I don't think you should bother with a Flash version unless it would really add to it. I mean, a moving Flash header is just as annoying as an animated .gif (IMO).

Is this your artwork???? This is amazing.

Do you have a high-res copy of d-landingzone01.jpg? If so, PLEASE email it to mbrannon47@yahoo.com. I think it's truly and uniquely astounding. Amazing technique.

Nicely done. I like the colors of the menus. I am not sure however about the color of the borders around the images in the works section. Thats my only complain/comment on the site.