NA ET: May 9th 12:30 pm

NA PT: May 9th 9:30 am

UK: May 9th 5:30 pm

Australasia: May 10th 2:30 am

Conference to be carried live and free by IGN and Gamespot as well as 1up

DISCUSS!

Edited by OrangeSoul

I bet you the conference gets delayed like last year :p

Well, that's what I'm praying for, anyway, seen as I don't get home from Uni until then :(

Nintendo will win this console war. Bookmark this link

Holy hell, it's the end of the world. OrangeSoul said they will win.

Start building your bunker now. :p

Nintendo can delay it. THis is not technically part of e3. Its lumped together with it but not technically part of it. They can delay it all they want lol

OrangeSoul:

I thought you might want to add an Australian time to the first post.

The Nintendo Conference will start on Wednesday 10th at 2:30am Australian Eastern Standard Time

Cheaper Dev kits + Revolutionary Controller + Low Priced Console = More 3rd Party developers, MUCH more exclusives than 360 or PS3 + I can bet if its as good it will sell more than PS3 or 360 = Console war over by 2008

Cannot wait either. I'm a Ninty fanboy and I don't care. I'm a Ninty fanboy, just like someone who's a Apple fanboy...

Then why the 360 logo?

Of course Wii will win E3, but the console war?

A lack of media features may be it's fall

Of course Wii will win E3, but the console war?

A lack of media features may be it's fall

Lack of media features? Its a GAMING console ... your supposed to play games on it! :D

In my opinion all the extra media features on others console are like: "Ok, so the Wii got a cool controller, but my Xbox360 can bake cookies!" :|

The ONLY important thing its the AWESOME game experience!

...and YES Wii WILL win the console war :yes:

I'm not a fanboy of anyone, but I am really really looking forward to this. I'm so glad to see something so different, something that has both everything old that I love and new things that I hope I will love as well. Not to mention that I will be able to AFFORD it!

wii will have an edge over 360 and ps3 in terms of gameplay, but having the thought of swinging a controller around in full motion for a tennis game will get me playing like, an hour a day

Cheaper Dev kits + Revolutionary Controller + Low Priced Console = More 3rd Party developers, MUCH more exclusives than 360 or PS3 + I can bet if its as good it will sell more than PS3 or 360 = Console war over by 2008

Who are you, and what have you done to OrangeSoul!?! :crazy:

I really can't wait for tomorrow, i'm so impatient to see what suprices nintendo hasnt revealed abot the Wii.

*stares at clock counting the minutes till nintendo's conference*