XP on a mac

I've seen many people with XP on mac powerbooks, and I was wondering if it's possible to be done on a Mac Mini. Can you also have XP and OS X installed on to a Mac Mini and switch back and forth between the two operating systems without having to reinstall them everytime?

Also how do you install XP onto a mac in the first place?

Thanks.

Can you also have XP and OS X installed on to a Mac Mini and switch back and forth between the two operating systems without having to reinstall them everytime?
Yes, but it involves restarting and booting into the other (since it's dual booting) - this may change with OS X Leopard though; Apple may include some sort of virtualization technology so you can switch between Windows and OS X like you would with users.

will i tried it today on a IMAC G5, and it crashed 2mins after it installed, nor could windows see the wireless network. il think il wait intill Leopard comes out when have aplay about with it again

It works like a charm on an Intel Mac machine (though I don't see how it would work with another machine...)... seriously, no speed loss (or at least I haven't noticed, but it's not emulated!) etc. etc. My machine now is a 2 in 1 ;)

Works fine on my Core Solo Mini, just wish I had made my Windows Partition a little bit bigger, so I can install things; XP fully patched, iTunes and QT, and the Drivers take up 2.65 gigs of space. The default 5 gig size isn't nearly enough, but I dont think I can resize it without re-installing XP.

i wish i had an intel mac :( it looks like ill get one when the ibooks come with intel chips

Well, they released them today, so you are now in luck!