Wii screenshots! Zelda, Rayman, RedSteel, & Tennis

These look WAY better than the Tony Hawk one's posted earlier. This is a scan from the TIME magazine article that is coming out soon!

timescans-727882.jpg

It is being developed as a GameCube title with Wii controller compatibility. Compatibility probably isn't the right word considering it is a Nintendo game, but whatever. You will be able to play it with the Wii controller.

Um... Twilight Princess is for the gamecube.

Why, oh why do they always have a tennis game with every new console?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have you ever played Mario Tennis for GameCube?...it is freaking sweet.

Holy ****, I swear TP looks better then it does on the Gamecube currently, or maybe it's because I've never seen that screenshot before?

have you played their tennis games? They're great party games

have you played their tennis games? They're great party games

Must be some sort of Sausage Fest. :whistle:

The jpg compression is making these pictures look cooler cos it gives it more texture and blurrs the edges. lol!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Firstly, the games look very kiddy (one of the biggest complaints about the Gamecube). Secondly, the graphics don't look that great anyway. They're going to have to do more than just give the console a silly name and a funky controller if they want to actually sell it to adults... still, there's nothing wrong with appealing to kids (though why it can't cater as well to both groups like the Playstation can I don't know).

i think it's safe to say, zelda will be the only thing holding thi console together. i dont wanna see nintendo fail, but honestly, they are digging there own grave with this "Wii" stuff..

the games dont even look that great.

i wish zelda would come to the 360, or PS3!

why all they hatred.

every person that has played the wii has said nothing but good things about it.

square enix just announced a final fantasy and dragon quest for the system.

There are also many more games for it so I dont get where you say zelda is the only thing keeping this system together.

I hate when people post misinformed comments.

i think it's safe to say, completely transforming the way video games are played, making them more intuitive, more accessible and more fun, and reaching out to the millions of people who don't like video games in their current guise will be just one of many things holding this console together... If you imagine how much the controller will enhance the gameplay of these titles, the games look great!

i wish zelda would come to the 360, or PS3! Then we can have it exactly the same as it was on N64 and Gamecube, only with nicer graphics! (sarcasm)

I fixed your post.

i think it's safe to say, zelda will be the only thing holding thi console together. i dont wanna see nintendo fail, but honestly, they are digging there own grave with this "Wii" stuff..

the games dont even look that great.

i wish zelda would come to the 360, or PS3!

Oh no another nintendo is doomed post from you... :rolleyes:

Please take note of the post above this one ;D

Have you ever played Mario Tennis for GameCube?...it is freaking sweet.

Fortunately, I can say I have! I really hated it at first, never played it before though. But I just thought, oh noes, another kiddy Nintendo tennis game. Then I just picked up a controller, for fun, and I really loved it!