Ahh I cant use a cheap camera!

So during lunch these group of girls who know i'm a photographer come up and ask to take a few pictures.. which is cool. They give me one of those really thin cameras and i have no frickin clue how to use it. Example: to get to change the flash to red-eye and increase the shutter from 1/20 to 1/80 there were like 7 buttons to press.. on my D50 its like a flick of a switch and one button press and your set. Not to mention the picture wasnt correctly focused (bad AF i presume) and was still blurry.

I guess ive been spoiled with my D50...

but hey the girls were happy :cool:

So during lunch these group of girls who know i'm a photographer come up and ask to take a few pictures.. which is cool. They give me one of those really thin cameras and i have no frickin clue how to use it. Example: to get to change the flash to red-eye and increase the shutter from 1/20 to 1/80 there were like 7 buttons to press.. on my D50 its like a flick of a switch and one button press and your set. Not to mention the picture wasnt correctly focused (bad AF i presume) and was still blurry.

I guess ive been spoiled with my D50...

but hey the girls were happy :cool:

You know you could've just point n shoot ( they're called that for a reason) and then just brag about it to the girls :shiftyninja:

Wave' date='May 8 2006, 22:47' post='587489026']

Were they hot? That's all I care about :shifty:

well they were high school girls.. 2 of them were :D

er wait.

so you're diggin into the girls

the "not-so-capable" camera

or....?

somehow i miss the point here.

anyhows hope the girls were eyecandy :)

well they were high school girls.. 2 of them were :D

lol... u didn't answer the question

just coz they're high skool doesnt mean they're hot :D

soz... going a bit off topic

^yea, we all know that i think but the usability of those compacts is horrible in most cases. of course the owners of compact p&s dont really need all that shutter speed selection and stuff but if you WANT to use it, you really have to like klick through 10 submenus or something like that to really get to the shutter speed selection. ;)